Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    I repeat!
    In 3 years Dante Exum will be as old as Rodney Hood is now.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
      You only have to worry about SMR. He'll be calling the kid a bust after his first turnover in summer league.
      I called him a bust before the draft! The only thing that might change is I'll call him a superstar the first time he scores in double figures against Casper Ware.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• 7.0 points, 4 boards and 1.5 assists in 18 MPG at 18 years old.
        7.6 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists in 15 MPG at 18 years old.
        6.8 points, 2.1 boards and 1.6 assists in 18 MPG at 20 years old.
        7.0 points, 3 rebounds and 5 assists in 27 MPG at 19 years old.
        6.8 points, 1.5 boards, 3.3 assists in 19 MPG at 19 years old.

That's T-Mac, Kobe, Monta Ellis, Shaun Livingston and Sebastian Telfair rookie numbers. That's a wide spectrum of talent from great (Kobe) to awful (Telfair) that all live in a pretty similar realm in terms of what they averaged as a rookie. I'm most interested in seeing where he's at in year 2 and 3. The good ones take a leap by their second or third year. The rest didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
          7.0 points, 4 boards and 1.5 assists in 18 MPG at 18 years old.

That's T-Mac, Kobe, Monta Ellis, Shaun Livingston and Sebastian Telfair rookie numbers. That's a wide spectrum of talent from great (Kobe) to awful (Telfair) that all live in a pretty similar realm in terms of what they averaged as a rookie. I'm most interested in seeing where he's at in year 2 and 3. The good ones take a leap by their second or third year. The rest didn't.
          And I repeat. Exum will not be good this year. And if the Jazz miraculously make the playoffs, I hope Exum gets lots of playing time, but that Del Harris doesn't have him jacking up game-losing air balls against the Jazz. Oh wait, that was Kobe.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            In 3 years Dante Exum will be as old as Rodney Hood is now.
            Maybe I'm just cynical, but I wasn't stoked about another CJ Miles all-promise-no-return deals.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
              Maybe I'm just cynical, but I wasn't stoked about another CJ Miles all-promise-no-return deals.
              CJ Miles is good for a return. Oh, wait, are you talking about the CJ Miles that played for the Jazz?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                7.0 points, 4 boards and 1.5 assists in 18 MPG at 18 years old.

I still recall Kobe jacking up airball after airball against the Jazz in the playoffs his rookie year. Or at least that's how I remember it.

Comment

• Originally posted by woot View Post
                  I still recall Kobe jacking up airball after airball against the Jazz in the playoffs his rookie year. Or at least that's how I remember it.
                  3 in a row,

Turned out to be a fateful number!
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Not that there was really ever any question, but, per Woj, the Jazz have informed the Hornets the G-time offer has been matched.

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/stat...74251962830848
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                      Not that there was really ever any question, but, per Woj, the Jazz have informed the Hornets the G-time offer has been matched.

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/stat...74251962830848
                      He's coming home, coming home, tell the world that he's coming home!
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        He's coming home, coming home, tell the world that he's coming home!
                        "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

• Gobert having a great game from the line.

Comment

• Exum looking solid - better than Burke. Looks to be 90% PG to me as well.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Brandon Davies struggling in the first half. 5 fouls.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• Exum is a speedy little bugger.

Comment

Working...
                                X