Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scottie View Post
    Whoa, what did I miss?
    DWill angry and saying "that's why [he] only signed a three-year agreement.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
      DWill angry and saying "that's why [he] only signed a three-year agreement.
      Right, just trying to clarify if he (DWill) mentioned the Lakers by name or not.

Comment

Right, just trying to clarify if he (DWill) mentioned the Lakers by name or not.
        Ha. Blueintheface was being a smartass.

Comment

No, just a supposition on my part. 14 banners will do that to a Jazz fan. (Please don't tell DDD that I posted this)
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Does anyone else get the feeling that Deron's comments are also in regard to not moving Boozer?
            You may be right. "Nothin' good to say" could also mean O'Connor didn't address what he hoped to have happened with Boozer. Probably explains a bit more about why he chose to add the "3-years" comment as well. He must be baffled all the way around. You'd think he'd want to ride this train as long as he can though. It's not as if a trade with Miami or any other team would have improved this team enough this year.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Sap starting in place of new father Memo.

Maybe now that his wife is not pregnant he'll stop sucking.

Comment

• Well CJ was hot.

Comment

• Not a bad quarter.

Comment

• Fess in the 3rd? No Memo, but still...

Comment

• Let AK play the rest of the game. Tracking down a 5x5.

Comment

Let AK play the rest of the game. Tracking down a 5x5.
                        Now he just needs 2 blocks and an assist after that steal.

Comment

• Getting sloppy.

Comment

• Wow.. Now they just have to hold on!

Comment

• Deron is dreadful.

Comment

• 6 minutes w/o a basket.

Comment

Working...
                                X