No announcement yet.

Official Redskins Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking him as my starting QB looks like a good decision.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

• I know the Saints secondary sucks, we will face much better in the NFC East. But its a few minutes into the 2nd quarter and RGIII is 10/11, 155 yds, 2 td.

Comment

• The Redskins have a great rookie RB too.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Incredible.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
            Incredible.
            This is the worst officiated game I have ever seen, though on balance we benefited from it. Can't believe that with time running down and in position to kick a very makeable FG, Josh Morgan throws the ball at a defender, picks up an unsportsmanlike conduct, moving us out of range to try a 62 yarder. The Niners can have him back for a stick of gum.

I think the Rams a actually pretty darn good on offense. And the Skins are pretty poor on defense, especially in the secondary, which I guess everyone suspected but sucks to have it confirmed. Still, hard not to feel hope with RGIII continuing to look very good. Would like to see him not get hit as much as he did today.

Comment

• Cariker and Orakpo out for the season. Shit.
              "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Wow. That's unreal.
                Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Bengals are taking a dump in DC today. I can't believe it's all tied up now.

Comment

• After that little scare the Bengals are back in control.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      After that little scare the Bengals are back in control.
                      I think we are going to have problems all year long. Our secondary is bad. Really, really bad. And there's nothing we can do to address it until the off season comes.

We also need to start running Robert Griffin less unless we want to see Grossman at some point.

Comment

• Joe Gibbs turns on 'Skins to pep up the Cowboys.

Comment

Joe Gibbs turns on 'Skins to pep up the Cowboys.
                          :anger:

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Chris Cooley is back on the scene.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...skins/1649561/

Comment

Given the circumstances, this is a good move by Redskins brass.

Comment

• The Redskins added former BYU LB Bryan Kehl to their roster.
                                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Working...
                                X