X-Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
    Took me a minute to figure out what you meant. She is one of, if not the best, women coaches in the nation. She was offered the Stanford job this off-season. I hope they keep her a long time and make her the head coach when Eyestone retires.
    Yeah. All my acronyms were confusing.

The Head Coach supervises both the men and women’s programs?

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
      Yeah. All my acronyms were confusing.

The Head Coach supervises both the men and women’s programs?
      Yes, I was incorrect in my titles. Eyestone is the Director of Track and Field and men's xc coach. She is the Associate Director of Track and Field and women's xc coach. That was a promotion she got this fall, the associate director.

Comment

Yes, I was incorrect in my titles. Eyestone is the Director of Track and Field and men's xc coach. She is the Associate Director of Track and Field and women's xc coach. That was a promotion she got this fall, the associate director.

Comment

She has resurrected the Women's program that had fallen from its previous lofty perch atop of the cross country world. I see great things ahead with her at the helm. Yes I hope we fend off other offers but if she turned down Stanford that's a great sign.
          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Great article about coach Taylor.

https://www.flotrack.org/articles/66...aching-stardom

We are lucky to have her.

Comment

Just came on here to post that. Great write up. I liked reading about how she encouraged the runner to reconcile with her mom (was that girl who publicly came out as bisexual?)

Comment

Wow, that is cool. Didn't know the back story. Yes, BYU is lucky to have her.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

https://www.runnersworld.com/health-...op-ncaa-coach/

Comment

Man I hope BYU can keep her. I am stunned she didn't go to Stanford. I hope your daughter gets to run for her for her entire eligibility. Awesome!
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Very impressed by Diljeet. Anybody who can turn down the Stanford job is impressive.
                      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Cougars going to Oklahoma to run on the national champ course this weekend. First meet of the year. I expect the men and women to both do very well.

Comment

Cougars going to Oklahoma to run on the national champ course this weekend. First meet of the year. I expect the men and women to both do very well.
                            Cool. Do you know if it's being broadcast anywhere?
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                              Cool. Do you know if it's being broadcast anywhere?
                              no broadcast at all. Results will be live here: https://www.athlinks.com/event/34381...941658/Results

Comment

no broadcast at all. Results will be live here: https://www.athlinks.com/event/34381...941658/Results
                                Rachel running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                                X