No announcement yet.

Baseball thread 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a baseball thread which is a sport where BYU regularly beats the crap out of the utes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      This is a baseball thread which is a sport where BYU regularly beats the crap out of the utes.
      You mean the Pac-12 champions? I thought we beat Byu when we played them last.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
        You mean the Pac-12 champions? I thought we beat Byu when we played them last.
        Are you guys over .500 yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
          We're too busy dancing and cavorting after our PAC-12 championship and upcoming trip to the big dance (does that term still work in college baseball?) to think about won/loss records.

Comment

We're too busy dancing and cavorting after our PAC-12 championship and upcoming trip to the big dance (does that term still work in college baseball?) to think about won/loss records.
            Congrats. Is this the first P12 championship for Utah?
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Congrats. Is this the first P12 championship for Utah?
              It is the first in men's sports. Gymnastics has won the last two.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                It is the first in men's sports. Gymnastics has won the last two.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                  Not yet. 26-27 after the win tonight against Ole Miss in Oxford.
                  "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Then our plan to convert you to the dark side will be complete!
                    I have been blasted on this very sight for having a soft spot in my heart for Utah. If I have a relative up competing at the U, it might even get softer. I don't think it would ever become dark though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                      Freshmen usually don't play varsity either so I don't think anybody was too worried about his batting average this year. If he only hits in the 200s next year then it may reflect where he would land as a prospect.

There must be quite a drop off from Varsity to JV pitching. He did play about 5 JV games and hit over .650 in those games with 4 home runs in around 15 at bats.

Comment

Working...
                      X