Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Cooper should die of gonorrhea and roast in hell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
    I have no memory of Nate Cooper.
    Sorry, but Jabari has been on my screen again for five days.

Go ahead and bump the Lance Allred thread too. I had Lance in class one semester. Really smart guy.
    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

In light of the upcoming rivalry game, it is important for us to remember that Nate Cooper should die of gonorrhea and roast in hell.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
        In light of the upcoming rivalry game, it is important for us to remember that Nate Cooper should die of gonorrhea and roast in hell.
        I still have no memory of Nate Cooper.

Comment

Yeah, who?

But if he pisses off the utes , he can't be half bad. All the utes can go to hell for all I care.

Comment

All you need to know about him is in the title of this thread.
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Can someone really die of gonorrhea?

Comment

I don't remember much about Nate Cooper. But I do remember his super large head and his puffy hair. Dude was like a q-tip.

Oh - and I kind of remember that he didn't drop his shorts, lie down and let VanHorn have his way with him, which kind of pissed off some Ute fans.

Comment

I heart Nate Cooper.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                    Can someone really die of gonorrhea?
                    Actually, it is "quite treatable." It is a "very livable condition." Just ask DDD.
                    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                      Didn't realize he'd had sex with a Ute fan.
                      If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        I heart Nate Cooper.
                        Agreed.
                        One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                        SU

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                          Can I possibly be the only one here who doesn't even remember Nate Cooper?
                          If you ever watched BYU basketball in the 90's, there is no way you could forget that forehead

Comment

• How did Nate Cooper not make this list?

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=294&sid=2388...n-utah-history

Comment

• Nate Cooper came to my grandma's b-day party once. Have I already mentioned that? True story.
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                                How did Nate Cooper not make this list?

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=294&sid=2388...n-utah-history
                                How did Miles kicking Bogut not make that list? Or from another perspective, how did Bogut nearly decapitating Miles after a dunk not make the list?

Is it coincidence (not ironic) that Emory was wearing pink when he took that dive? I'm not saying he didn't get hit, but he went down awfully hard and fast for a glancing blow. Jeff Hornacek, on the other hand, knows how to take a punch or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X