If this is a flagrant then wtf is college basketball becoming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Loving the effort.

Comment

• If we can eek out a win this will be a win that looks better as the season goes on. Nevada will take a while to gel but they will be the mountain west champs and will be top 15 by the end of the year.

Comment

• Too much worry about a flagrant. Play basketball.

Comment

• Starting to slip away.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• We are going to lose this game but we played better than I thought.

Comment

• 2018 - 2019 BYU Hoops

It is finished. Yo sitting for 10 mins and then having to play on eggshells pretty much sealed the deal.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Dang

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    It is finished. Yo sitting for 10 mins and then having to play on eggshells pretty much sealed the deal.
                    Pretty much.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Pretty weak foul call for #5 on Yoeli.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                        Pretty weak foul call for #5 on Yoeli.
                        Not super happy with the way the game was officiated. They were consistent but way too quick on the whistle. Announcers said the game was physical and warranted the high number of fouls but I wasnt seeing it.

Happy with the way we played overall though.

Comment

• Shooting is still an issue. Mostly pleased with the contributions from the freshmen. Rebounding was not great. Hopefully Hardnett's injury at the end was just a cramp.
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• https://twitter.com/gregwrubell/stat...227172352?s=19

Difficult to beat a team that gets 20 more attempts from the charity stripe.
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• TJ Haws. What a waste of talent. He took a step forward last year, but that was back to bullshit fancy pants basketball. Five turnovers and it seemed like 10. If there's a difficult dribble, pass, or shot, he knows how to make it more difficult. Takes an easy left handed layup and turns it into a scoop shot high off the back board. You don't get points for degree of difficulty. Why TJ?

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                                TJ Haws. What a waste of talent. He took a step forward last year, but that was back to bullshit fancy pants basketball. Five turnovers and it seemed like 10. If there's a difficult dribble, pass, or shot, he knows how to make it more difficult. Takes an easy left handed layup and turns it into a scoop shot high off the back board. You don't get points for degree of difficulty. Why TJ?
                                He had a bad game, and what he likes to do just doesn't translate against opponents that are guarding him with multiple athletic guys with NBA size. Fortunately, outside of Gonzaga there aren't many others on the schedule, if any, who have that. 5 TOs for him is bad. 3 for the entire rest of the team for 40 minutes is shockingly good though.

Comment

Working...
                                X