X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    Yes!

Social distancing is working!
    I had a USCIS interview this morning. I shook hands with nobody- not the guards, not the USCIS officer, not my clients.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      I had a USCIS interview this morning. I shook hands with nobody- not the guards, not the USCIS officer, not my clients.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        High fives can pass viruses, too, you know.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
          High fives can pass viruses, too, you know.
          :thumbsup:

We need an elbow bump emoji.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
          X