2017-2018 BYU hoops........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    I should clarify, BYU is letting him save face. He is "pursuing other business interests".
    As in "Go mind your own business; you're done here. "
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I am going to miss his fashion sense on the bench. He always looked sharp.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        I am going to miss his fashion sense on the bench. He always looked sharp.
        he looked like a chinese exchange student in those dumb glasses
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

In other news; looks like Guinn, Aytes, and Kaufusi have all been shown the door.

That opens up 4 scholarships with the Davis and LJ graduating. (Kaufusi was on football schollie I believe)

I would expect the 4 go to:

Seljaas
          Andrus
          Nixon
          Late Signee (preferably a point guard)

If Harding stays I don't think we sign anyone or Andrus finishes his career at UVU. I am also not sure we have a spot for Luke when he gets back.
          Leifson is going on a mission, so that opens a 5th scholarship.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            he looked like a chinese exchange student in those dumb glasses
            Are we sure Nashif isn't just pissed at all the times coach Rose sent him off to find a bowl of Lucky Charms with heavy whipping cream?

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
              Are we sure Nashif isn't just pissed at all the times coach Rose sent him off to find a bowl of Lucky Charms with heavy whipping cream?
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                Nashif is Dabrockster? That explains a lot.
                *Banned*

Comment

Nashif fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Terry's a good coach but it's a hard business. He could have moved on earlier but is BYU to his bones. I expect he will do well.

Comment

This Bergerson signing looks interesting. Had some interest from LSU and some SEC schools. Good size. Good shooter. Seems like he'll be better than the guys leaving the program. The core is still solid. It was the role players and bench that was a huge liability last year I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      This Bergerson signing looks interesting. Had some interest from LSU and some SEC schools. Good size. Good shooter. Seems like he'll be better than the guys leaving the program. The core is still solid. It was the role players and bench that was a huge liability last year I thought.
                      You don't think he's a lot like Davin Guinn?
                      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                        Even if they are the same player right now, he is a freshman, Guinn is a senior. So you hope he can develop.
                        *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                          I think it's reasonable to assume he's better. Wasn't Guinn a walkon at the low-major school he went to before BYU? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                            I think it's reasonable to assume he's better. Wasn't Guinn a walkon at the low-major school he went to before BYU? Or am I thinking of someone else?
                            Guinn was on scholarship at UC Riverside before transferring to BYU post-mission.

Comment

Guinness is a better athlete but a worse shooter. Bergerson's got slow feet. Losing Davin wasn't expected but it's best for him. He is smart, talented and driven. Someone should talk him out of the JD though.

Comment

I would think Mika's name should need to be showing up on some mock draft lists in the next 2-3 weeks for it to make any sense to come out early. Still nowhere to be found on those.

Comment

Working...
                                X