• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
    Then who is?
    Kajon Brown?

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
      I almost forgot, Child's is not the best dunker on the team.
      https://twitter.com/rtmccombs/status/897936748747005953

Still, he does a nice job.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        luke is the black lab of people
        People like black labs, because they are goofy, clumsy, eat too much and love everybody. Is that your take on Luke?
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
          Kajon Brown?
          KB is for certain.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            who's the recruit from Wasatch Academy?
            I didn't catch his name.

Comment

• Nixon seems to be a man on a mission to prove he belongs. I saw a picture of him with his shirt off on twitter that would cause Moliere to question his devotion to a shirtless Beau Tanner.
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
                Nixon still looks good. Eli is playing. Jashire is making people better. Seljaas is an amazing shooter. Recruit from Wasatch Academy is GNARLY!
                I hope both Jashire and Seljaas start along with TJ Haws at the 2. Bring Bryant and Emery off the bench. Yoeli and Dastrup start with Andrus and Shaw and perhaps Nixon coming off the bench.

So my hopes and dreams are only based upon a totally unfounded hope that Jashire is actually good and that Dastrup takes an enormous jump in performance.

It also assumes that Elijah Bryant will never be what we hoped, thought and heard he would be so it ain't all rainbows and unicorns, sunshine!
                Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                  I hope both Jashire and Seljaas start along with TJ Haws at the 2. Bring Bryant and Emery off the bench. Yoeli and Dastrup start with Andrus and Shaw and perhaps Nixon coming off the bench.

So my hopes and dreams are only based upon a totally unfounded hope that Jashire is actually good and that Dastrup takes an enormous jump in performance.

It also assumes that Elijah Bryant will never be what we hoped, thought and heard he would be so it ain't all rainbows and unicorns, sunshine!
                  If Andrus gets significant PT this season, then I feel we're in for a pretty long basketball season.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post

So do both Goat and Moliere have mancrushes on Jashire and Seljaas?

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Basically the entire team was at the football game. Good to see them.

Comment

• Wasatch Academy has some big time players. They have a sophomore from Mali who is already 6'10 Mady Sissoko, along with a 6'9 kid from Brazil named Bernardo DaSilva both of them stay with a family in Alpine who are huge BYU supporters and they both have interest in BYU. Probably a better shot at Sissoko as Bernardo already has 20+ offers.
                        *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                          Wasatch Academy has some big time players. They have a sophomore from Mali who is already 6'10 Mady Sissoko, along with a 6'9 kid from Brazil named Bernardo DaSilva both of them stay with a family in Alpine who are huge BYU supporters and they both have interest in BYU. Probably a better shot at Sissoko as Bernardo already has 20+ offers.
                          damn. they know how to recruit down there. just keep reloading. I remember when I thought it was amazing they could get a kid as good as guard up at USU.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• I think if Dastrup has worked himself in the off-season into a serviceable player then we're going to be pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                              I think if Dastrup has worked himself in the off-season into a serviceable player then we're going to be pretty good.
                              Dastrup has lost a lot of weight. He also wears short shorts and his garments hang out. Not a good look.
                              *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                                Dastrup has lost a lot of weight. He also wears short shorts and his garments hang out. Not a good look.
                                He's wearing his garments under his basketball uniform?

Comment

Working...
                                X