Cougars vs Colonels

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #16
    Dobby plays defense like he is constantly in a lateral drill.

    Ugly couple of minutes.
    Last edited by Surfah; 11-29-2014, 08:11 PM.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Topper
      Pre-Historic Man
      • Nov 2011
      • 11764

      #17
      Originally posted by Surfah View Post
      Dobby plays defense like he is constantly in a lateral drill.

      Ugly couple of minutes.
      His play has regressed from last year. I don't understand his minutes. Why not let Toolson have his minutes?
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

      Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

      Comment

      • Topper
        Pre-Historic Man
        • Nov 2011
        • 11764

        #18
        BYU is playing like shit tonight so far.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

        Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

        Comment

        • Blueintheface
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 15382

          #19
          Originally posted by Topper View Post
          His play has regressed from last year. I don't understand his minutes. Why not let Toolson have his minutes?
          He's been injured. He'll make a key contribution in conference play. I was impressed with Toolson's play the other night though.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

          Comment

          • Blueintheface
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 15382

            #20
            Sluggish first half but not unexpected. EKU is so active defensively. Good test tonight.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

            Comment

            • Surfah
              Where's Wallace?
              • Nov 2008
              • 33726

              #21
              Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              This will be a crazy game I think. EKU gave Kansas some fits last year in the tournament. They're also one of the top scoring teams this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Chaminade like game tonight.
              I was wrong. Take care of the damn ball Cougars.

              Lots of weird lineups tonight. It seemed like the rotation was pretty much set in Hawaii but now we're seeing all kinds of stuff. I know it's EKU. But you're also only up 2.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

              Comment

              • Blueintheface
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2009
                • 15382

                #22
                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                I was wrong. Take care of the damn ball Cougars.

                Lots of weird lineups tonight. It seemed like the rotation was pretty much set in Hawaii but now we're seeing all kinds of stuff. I know it's EKU. But you're also only up 2.
                KC looks completely out of it so I guess I'm not as surprised.
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                Comment

                • Joe Public
                  8.1 YPC
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 8530

                  #23
                  Good job of opening the game up a bit here over the last ffew minutes.
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                  "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                  Comment

                  • Bo Diddley
                    Senior
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 18801

                    #24
                    By far the highest attended game so far this year. Not sure who they gave all the tickets to in the upper bleacher seats.
                    Last edited by Bo Diddley; 11-29-2014, 08:57 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Blueintheface
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 15382

                      #25
                      Dobey gettin' after it. Such a goofy guy.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                      "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                      Comment

                      • Blueintheface
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 15382

                        #26
                        Harness this, Cougars.
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                        Comment

                        • Blueintheface
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 15382

                          #27
                          Winder got blocked at the rim? Weird.
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                          Comment

                          • old_gregg
                            scaly man fish
                            • Nov 2009
                            • 16915

                            #28
                            stuffed by the muff!
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                            Comment

                            • Joe Public
                              8.1 YPC
                              • Apr 2011
                              • 8530

                              #29
                              Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              stuffed by the muff!
                              Hah. I wonder if the commentator wants that one back.
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                              "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                              Comment

                              • San Juan Sun
                                Kicked to the curb
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 9214

                                #30
                                Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                                stuffed by the muff!
                                I giggle every time McCann says his name.
                                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                                - Ty Cobb

                                Comment

                                Working...