No announcement yet.

Step 1 to Maui... Little Rock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wager Fischer will shoot them well. Winder should be decent and Dobby is good. The bigs suck at FTs.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
      I wager Fischer will shoot them well. Winder should be decent and Dobby is good. The bigs suck at FTs.
      You have to draw them to shoot them.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Two games. A lot of ball to watch. It is not March yet.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Let me just say up front: Nate Austin bugs the crap out of me. He has been the target of my BYU ire the last two seasons. That said, I've been impressed with the way he's played. First foul came with 18 mins left in the 2nd.

I'm worried for KC. Just dont want him To rush back. Looks like he's lacking some stamina.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
            Let me just say up front: Nate Austin bugs the crap out of me. He has been the target of my BYU ire the last two seasons. That said, I've been impressed with the way he's played. First foul came with 18 mins left in the 2nd.

I'm worried for KC. Just dont want him To rush back. Looks like he's lacking some stamina.
            Nate has been a champ. Big time defender and rebounder, with a sneak attack on offense when warranted. Great outlet passer, too.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

He is playing within himself, Nate that is. I have always liked his effort but he often played stupid. He looks as if he is playing more intelligently.

Comment

I thought Collinsworth showed some signs of being himself again in the second half and had some nice plays. 8 rebounds and 6 assists for the game is getting closer to his old self.

Comment

We just need KC to stay healthy and to return gradually to form.

Comment

Great game. Nice improvement.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

As a team BYU shot around 50% from the field and chase was a nice addition tonight on a night when Haws was simply good, not great. Our d seemed to improve from game 1 but UALR isn't reallt a good team. Tomorrow is going to be less of an indication. Next week will give us a good early season idea as to what this team can do. CK is raw and loves biting on those pump fakes.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        As a team BYU shot around 50% from the field and chase was a nice addition tonight on a night when Haws was simply good, not great. Our d seemed to improve from game 1 but UALR isn't reallt a good team. Tomorrow is going to be less of an indication. Next week will give us a good early season idea as to what this team can do. CK is raw and loves biting on those pump fakes.
                        Agreed. I love the potential in that kid. How long has he been home from his mission? It seems like he's in decent shape.

Loved the Haws two-hand jam!
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

My biggest wish for this team right now is that Haws has a minor injury that takes him out just long enough to not break Jimmer's record.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                            My biggest wish for this team right now is that Haws has a minor injury that takes him out just long enough to not break Jimmer's record.
                            Yikes you are a dick.
                            *Banned*

Comment

Wishing for things is stupid enough, but I guess you are too stupid to wish that haws has a season that was even better than jimmer's year.
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I disagree. While I have Jimmer up there with the funnest guys to watch ever to play for BYU, I think it is better for the school's image to have the all time leading scorer be a RM.

Comment

Working...
                                X