BYU Hoops 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
    Has Santos stood next to either of them? We need to get a ruling.
    I will stand corrected but I would be shocked if Anson is as tall as Frank.

Frank's gate certainly makes him look longer and lankier.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
      Has Santos stood next to either of them? We need to get a ruling.
      Was surprised standing next to Winder once. He was taller than I expected. Legit 6'1. Probably can get away with a roster listing of 6'3. Can't give you a ruling on Bartley, but Bartley obviously players bigger on the court.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
        I will stand corrected but I would be shocked if Anson is as tall as Frank.

Frank's gate certainly makes him look longer and lankier.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          and both play that good ol black boy style of basketball, throwing down windmills while their afros glisten with sweat

Comment

• One area where Frank beats Winder: cool high school name.

Future College Prep >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bishop Gorman
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• I've been following some of the mock drafts and haven't seen Kyle listed in the first round. Is he projecting as a first rounder (or second) this year? I have the best interest of BYU's players at heart and would therefore love to see him declare early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                I've been following some of the mock drafts and haven't seen Kyle listed in the first round. Is he projecting as a first rounder (or second) this year? I have the best interest of BYU's players at heart and would therefore love to see him declare early.
                He's not going to be listed on any mock draft websites, because those guys have no idea he's considering an early departure. BYU guys always stay 4 years, right? White guys in college play for 4 years, right? Same reason Plaisted wasn't on anyone's draft boards during his entire junior year.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I've been following some of the mock drafts and haven't seen Kyle listed in the first round. Is he projecting as a first rounder (or second) this year? I have the best interest of BYU's players at heart and would therefore love to see him declare early.
                  lol. No. He's a scrappy gym rat with surprising athleticism, to rip off OG.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I've been following some of the mock drafts and haven't seen Kyle listed in the first round.
                    You've answered your own question. Those drafts are "mocking" KC by not listing him. If you were to look at some of the respectful drafts out there you would see his name pop up as a first rounder.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      He's not going to be listed on any mock draft websites, because those guys have no idea he's considering an early departure. BYU guys always stay 4 years, right? White guys in college play for 4 years, right? Same reason Plaisted wasn't on anyone's draft boards during his entire junior year.
                      Hmm. All of the mocks project non-seniors leaving early and a lot of them are white juniors (Sam Dekker of Wisconsin and Kaleb Tarzewski from Arizona). Still, I agree with you that he should declare for the draft this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        You've answered your own question. Those drafts are "mocking" KC by not listing him. If you were to look at some of the respectful drafts out there you would see his name pop up as a first rounder.
                        The respectful drafts are likely dominated by BYU players. Kai Nacua is not listed, however.

Comment

The respectful drafts are likely dominated by BYU players. Kai Nacua is not listed, however.
                          Kai Nacua is not declaring for the NBA draft and you know it.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            Kai Nacua is not declaring for the NBA draft and you know it.
                            He might have no other choice once Coach Whittingham kicks him off the football team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              Like you've ever been to his house to know differently.
                              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Likewise, I am looking out for Utah's players. Kuzma, Chapman, Loveridge, and Poeltl really shouldn't risk injury by playing another season. Each of them should declare early after this season. If they don't get drafted, then Krystkowiak can bring them in as free agents when he is coaching the Kings next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X