No announcement yet.

Knockout Game: NCAA Tournament Knockout Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMBC could be the knockout king tonight.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      UMBC could be the knockout king tonight.
      Damn. I wish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• so about 9 left at this point? with how crazy its been I'm impressed there are that many.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

• Yep. 9 left. Get your picks in by 3 pacific, 4 mountain on Thursday. Remember to check who you've used, because if you pick a team you've already used and it slips through (i try to catch them, but i'm human), you'll be disqualified. Thursday's slate is as follows:

Loyola Chicago v Nevada
          Texas A&M v. Michigan
          Kansas St. v. Kentucky
          Florida St. v. Gonzaga

Here's where the remaining field stands after the first weekend:

Day 4 Aftermath.jpg
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah
            Just one winner, right?

כן
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• How many of the renaming 9 are actual cuffers? 3?
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                How many of the renaming 9 are actual cuffers? 3?
                If you're counting immediate family of CSers, then four: mbn, flystripper, Hawk, Mrs. D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  If you're counting immediate family of CSers, then four: mbn, flystripper, Hawk, Mrs. D.
                  lol @ hfn's kids -- at least one of them is always kicking ass in this thing.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• so what are the picks? Go Nevada!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                      so what are the picks? Go Nevada!

Whoops! I just emailed them but forgot to post them here. Sweet 16 picks:

Sweet 16 Picks.jpg

Comment

• Interesting. I tried to talk Hawk away from the Zags this morning. All I know about FSU is from the tourney, but it seems like they are the kind of team that can give Gonzaga problems. I was pushing him for Kentucky.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          Interesting. I tried to talk Hawk away from the Zags this morning. All I know about FSU is from the tourney, but it seems like they are the kind of team that can give Gonzaga problems. I was pushing him for Kentucky.
                          No offense, but shouldn’t Hawk be asking Captain for advice, not you?

Comment

• not liking this at all

Comment

• If you are the Kentucky (highest remaining seed) fan at this S16 game are you cheering for the lowest seed or do you care?
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                                No offense, but shouldn’t Hawk be asking Captain for advice, not you?
                                StFU
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X