No announcement yet.

Knockout Game: NCAA Tournament Knockout Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha, utes are pieces of poo. Nice to see them totally suck it up especially since they had a pretty easy path to the elite eight if not the final four. Ha ha.

Comment

• This really wasn't fair to the pukes. Holmoe ran the long con on them. They, like the rest of the PAC, were grossly overseeded and over represented, and Gonzaga was equally underseeded and the WCC under represented. They walked right into it and had no idea what was going to happen.

Plus the coach is the pussiest of all pussies.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
        I don't have enough alcohol in my house to endure that loss.
        You have got to know that you overachieved in an average conference, and then ran into a hot team. The Utes had a nice year but you had one great player and a couple of role players that were capable of getting hot, but if cold you were screwed.

Oh well, at least we'll hopefully never have to play you guys again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          Did the commentator just say that Arvydas Sabonis is one of the greatest to play the game?
          He ruled internatonal competition for many years.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• lol

VanHorn pissing on the uofutah.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Just a reminder of what happened when 3-seed BYU faced 11-seed Gonzaga in the tournament:

[YOUTUBE]R6mqFMdhDe4[/YOUTUBE]
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Just think, if Davis could make his layups Gonzaga would be hosting their 3rd NIT game instead of blowing out Utah.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                  Just think, if Davis could make his layups Gonzaga would be hosting their 3rd NIT game instead of blowing out Utah.
                  They are probably going to advance to the elite 8, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                    I went there and saw all the angst and my inner SU came out and I did post. Please forgive me, but it felt good.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post

lol

VanHorn pissing on the uofutah.
                      Keith VanHorn has a daughter in college? Ugh, I feel old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                        Keith VanHorn has a daughter in college? Ugh, I feel old.
                        That's becasue you are old.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• A Proper Beer and Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The perfect prescription to forget this shit show.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            That's becasue you are old.
                            Yes, but luckily, not as old as some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                              A great NCAA tournament game was played and all you guys saw was a chippy tripping call? What about our magnificent ball-handling, or the majesty of our open court passing, or the beauty that is Kyle Kuzma's jumper?

SU is right about you guys: bitter.
                              I tuned in to see all these great things tonight but was left confused. I guess they only work against 14 seeds and below.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                                That said, we did finish 2nd in P12, notwithstanding the now apparent overly rated competition. We are who we are.

I will say this: I now respect Gonzaga and Mark Few much more than I did before. They came ready to play and took the game to us. More power to them. I wish them well for the rest of the tournament. (Sorry, Funk. I know you hate them.)
                                la ute has never watched a gonzaga game

Look, I only became a dick on that board in response to them being dicks.
                                funk explaining why he has to be a dick in his mandatory posts on our humble board
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X