No announcement yet.

Knockout Game: NCAA Tournament Knockout Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dhole, can we get a full version of the spread sheet so we can see who everyone has left? I'm thinking smr is out due to lack of picks.
    Last edited by falafel; 03-27-2015, 09:38 PM.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      You are such a dick.
      Pretty much.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I should've stuck with Michigan State. It was fun, everyone. Good luck to those who remain.
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Dhole, can we get a full version of the spread sheet so we can see who everyone has left? I'm thinking smr is out due to lack of picks.
          Go back a couple of pages. He is hoping for the luck of the Irish tomorrow.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            Go back a couple of pages. He is hoping for the luck of the Irish tomorrow.
            Look up on the current page. He picked ND yesterday.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Look up on the current page. He picked ND yesterday.
              I must have gone back too far.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

• Here's a rough sketch of what I think tomorrow looks like.

Tomorrow's games are:

Kentucky v. ND and Wisc v. Arizona

SMR has used ND, UK, Wisc and Arizona - so he advances and then automatically loses.
                falafel has used ND, Wisc and Arizona - has to pick UK
                donut has used Wisc. Can choose between UK, ND, and Arizona
                CJF has used Arizona, ND. Can choose between Wisc and UK
                Maximus has used Arizona. Can choose between Wisc, ND, and UK
                Parrot Head has used Arizona. Can choose between Wisc, ND and UK
                MRD has used Wisc and ND. Can choose between UK and Arizona
                Captain has used Arizona and ND. Can choose between UK and Wisc.

Does that sound wrong to anyone?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Sunday gets more interesting. Assuming everyone survives tomorrow, these are the options as I see it:

SMR (out)
                  falafel (MS or Gonzaga)
                  donut (MS)
                  CJF (Gonzaga)
                  Maximus (Duke)
                  Parrot Head (MS)
                  MRD (Duke)
                  Captain (MS)

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I haven't picked Louisville I don't think

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                      I haven't picked Louisville I don't think
                      According to the sheet, you picked them in your re-buy. I thought I had picked Gonzaga already, but I just looked and I haven't. I like my mistake better than yours.
                      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Go Captain!
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

• Here's a comprehensive look through yesterday. I had to zoom out quite a bit to fit it all in, so hopefully it's legible.

Knockout s16 Friday 1.1.jpg
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• So.... SMR is out, right?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              Here's a comprehensive look through yesterday. I had to zoom out quite a bit to fit it all in, so hopefully it's legible.

[ATTACH]5665[/ATTACH]
                              It wouldn't hurt to use abbreviations and shrink the cell width down a bit.
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

So.... SMR is out, right?
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X