Dreamed byu played bball on Sunday

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • grapevine
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 1992

    #1

    Dreamed byu played bball on Sunday

    I attended in Mc not too many peope there. Other weird part of the dream people sang we thank thee o god for a prophet before the game and PA announcer went on how we will see who follows him. Weird dream because unless Sunday no longer becomes the sabbath no way in a million years will they play on sunday.
  • DU Ute
    RIP CUF
    • Dec 2008
    • 7393

    #2
    Were there Big12 logos on the court in your dream?
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

    Comment

    • SteelBlue
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 8189

      #3
      Originally posted by grapevine View Post
      Weird dream because unless Sunday no longer becomes the sabbath no way in a million years will they play on sunday.
      I remember a bball game while I was there that got a late Sat eve start and bled into Sunday. I'm too lazy to research it, but it would have been in the early 90's sometime.

      Comment

      • Indy Coug
        Heartless Bastard
        • Dec 2008
        • 18747

        #4
        Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
        I remember a bball game while I was there that got a late Sat eve start and bled into Sunday. I'm too lazy to research it, but it would have been in the early 90's sometime.
        It happened multiple times with the 10PM Mountain starts to be on ESPN's Midnight Madness.
        Everything in life is an approximation.

        http://twitter.com/CougarStats

        Comment

        Working...