Clear All

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
    Carlino time.
    Bump.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

• These officials can't tell if that was a 3 or not? I hate these refs.
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        These officials can't tell if that was a 3 or not? I hate these refs.
        lol. It was 2 feet behind the line.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• I really hate these refs. What a joke.
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

• They were checking clock. 12.1 to 12.9
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

WTF was Winder doing on defense on that play?
              Bump
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                Bump
                No doubt.
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

• Just grab the ball Austin.
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    Bump
                    Not a good idea but not a foul either. You shouldn't give the intramural refs an option though.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Just grab the ball Austin.
                      It's his Adam's apple.

Comment

• Well, FYM pull that one out.
                        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Zylstra rebounding well tonight but once again the team has started slowly. Up 1 under 12.

Comment

• Zylstra turned 25 today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                              Zylstra turned 25 today.
                              Well that's going to be a downer on his draft position.
                              Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

• BYU up 6 9:16 to halftime.

Comment

Working...
                                X