Rogers looked great handling the ball
WCC Tourney Thread
Collapse
X
-
-
why is Rogers out there?Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
God forgives many things for an act of mercyAlessandro Manzoni
Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.
pelagius
Comment
-
that's right. I forget how shitty the refs are. three quick ones to Davies, two of which should have been called on Sacre.Originally posted by Surfah View PostFoul trouble.Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
God forgives many things for an act of mercyAlessandro Manzoni
Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.
pelagius
Comment
-
the only thing I hate about the WCC is the damned referees. They're the worst I've ever seen.Originally posted by Viking View PostI hate everything about Indy and the wccDio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
God forgives many things for an act of mercyAlessandro Manzoni
Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.
pelagius
Comment
-
I think I know the game plan for tonight:
1. Continue season-long malaise on perimeter D
2. Lots of turnovers
3. Poor shooting offensively
4. No Points in the Paint!!!Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
-
I'm surprised that the ref didn't run halfway up the court calling a charge on that one. I know how much Surfah loves that.Originally posted by Omaha 680 View PostHey! They got the blocking call right!Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
God forgives many things for an act of mercyAlessandro Manzoni
Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.
pelagius
Comment
Comment