The Huntsman Meadows Massacre - BYU v. Utah 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BoylenOver
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 9146

    #106
    If Utah still leads at the under-8 timeout, I'm proclaiming a Poppinga victory.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

    Comment

    • LiveCoug
      LA Ute loves me
      • Nov 2008
      • 18488

      #107
      lol.

      Comment

      • Blueintheface
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 15382

        #108
        Um. BYU wins by 25 but seriously guys? Larry did his homework though. No Noah, let Zylstra and Anson loose.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

        Comment

        • Viking
          Banned
          • Jun 2009
          • 6470

          #109
          is there a live feed for this game (BYUtv won't broadcast in BZ)

          Comment

          • BoylenOver
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 9146

            #110
            Offensive foul on Watkins? Really?
            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

            Comment

            • USCoug
              Junior Member
              • Apr 2011
              • 249

              #111
              Utah is getting away with a lot of physical play.

              Comment

              • Blueintheface
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2009
                • 15382

                #112
                Ugly ugly basketball. The Crawling Utes are an affront to terrible basketball.
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                Comment

                • Blueintheface
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 15382

                  #113
                  Storey is decent. Is he a freshman?
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                  "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                  Comment

                  • Surfah
                    Where's Wallace?
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 33726

                    #114
                    They're letting Noah get manhandled down low. These must not be WCC refs.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Surfah
                      Where's Wallace?
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 33726

                      #115
                      The Utah ugly is rubbing off on the Cougars. This might be the most brutal game I have ever watched.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • BoylenOver
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 9146

                        #116
                        Utah's 28 minutes away from winning on aggregate.

                        Ki yi!
                        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                        Comment

                        • Blueintheface
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 15382

                          #117
                          Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                          The Utah ugly is rubbing off on the Cougars. This might be the most brutal game I have ever watched.
                          Larry is dictating tempo and style. Good game plan. Lose by 15 instead of 30.
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                          Comment

                          • Blueintheface
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 15382

                            #118
                            Gotta be PAC refs.
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                            Comment

                            • Blueintheface
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 15382

                              #119
                              My regional church tournament was more exciting.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                              Comment

                              • San Juan Sun
                                Kicked to the curb
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 9214

                                #120
                                I just woke up, and I may still be groggy, but what's up with the foul calls? I've only watched about three minutes of game action, but this is amazingly bad.
                                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                                - Ty Cobb

                                Comment

                                Working...