BYU at Utah tickets

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CJF
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 8497

    #1

    BYU at Utah tickets

    I think my boy might be old enough to try taking to a game. I figured tickets would be easy to come by and cheap, so if we have to leave at halftime no biggie. I just checked Stubhub. Least expensive tickets are $49 each. Not what I expected. Will there be a scalpers premium on this game?
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali
  • Commando
    Explosivo
    • Feb 2009
    • 20748

    #2
    Originally posted by CJF View Post
    I think my boy might be old enough to try taking to a game. I figured tickets would be easy to come by and cheap, so if we have to leave at halftime no biggie. I just checked Stubhub. Least expensive tickets are $49 each. Not what I expected. Will there be a scalpers premium on this game?
    c'mon man. Nobody takes stubhub seriously. I'll be surprised if you pay more than 10 bucks a ticket.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #3
      I'm guessing there are plenty available and you could get them at the ticket window.
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • KillerDog
        a.k.a. K-dog
        • Feb 2009
        • 4196

        #4
        I'm thinking about going and bringing my son (4 y.o.). I think it might be a fun game to attend because only the "good" fans for Utah will be there.

        Comment

        • kccougar
          9262
          • Nov 2008
          • 7020

          #5
          Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
          I'm thinking about going and bringing my son (4 y.o.). I think it might be a fun game to attend because only the "good" fans for Utah will be there.
          But you can be sure there will be plenty of "bad" BYU fans in the house!
          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

          Comment

          Working...