BYU vs Longwood U (stifle laughter)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • San Juan Sun
    Kicked to the curb
    • Dec 2009
    • 9214

    #1

    BYU vs Longwood U (stifle laughter)

    Cusick starting at PG. Zylstra at the 2.
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

    - Ty Cobb
  • San Juan Sun
    Kicked to the curb
    • Dec 2009
    • 9214

    #2
    Abouo misses a layup. I'm shocked.
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

    - Ty Cobb

    Comment

    • LiveCoug
      LA Ute loves me
      • Nov 2008
      • 18488

      #3
      PENIS JOKE!!!!

      Comment

      • Blueintheface
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 15382

        #4
        Abwow is pitiful around the basket...and from 3
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18488

          #5
          We are on pace to lose 100-40. This is bad news!

          Comment

          • Blueintheface
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 15382

            #6
            Zylstra really playing well at the 2. Missed all his shots and not rotating on defense at all.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

            Comment

            • Blueintheface
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 15382

              #7
              Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
              Zylstra really playing well at the 2. Missed all his shots and not rotating on defense at all.
              Broken clock.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

              Comment

              • San Juan Sun
                Kicked to the curb
                • Dec 2009
                • 9214

                #8
                Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                Zylstra really playing well at the 2. Missed all his shots and not rotating on defense at all.
                He showed you.
                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                - Ty Cobb

                Comment

                • Blueintheface
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 15382

                  #9
                  Anson Winder sighting. Takes and makes a nice 3 point shot right in rhythm. He brings up the ball with speed as well. I like it.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                  "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                  Comment

                  • Blueintheface
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 15382

                    #10
                    4 black players on the court for BYU right now.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                    Comment

                    • Surfah
                      Where's Wallace?
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 33726

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                      Anson Winder sighting. Takes and makes a nice 3 point shot right in rhythm. He brings up the ball with speed as well. I like it.
                      Talk about a difference with a PG that can push the ball up the court. I am liking what Winder is doing tonight. He's played well on both ends. We may have found our stop gap until Carlino can play as well as his backup.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Blueintheface
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 15382

                        #12
                        I like the defensive effort by the freshmen and by Abouo. After starting slow they are frustrating the Longwood ball handlers.

                        Davies with just 2 pts, 4 rebounds and 4 TO but he's been very active defensively.
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                        Comment

                        • UtahJazzFan88
                          Jazz | Utes | Raiders
                          • Oct 2011
                          • 1678

                          #13
                          I change the channel to BYUtv and you guys are only winning by 6? What's going on?

                          Comment

                          • Blueintheface
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 15382

                            #14
                            Charles with a career high 11 rebounds just 3 min into the second half. Charles with a nice swat.
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                            Comment

                            • Blueintheface
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 15382

                              #15
                              WCC NBA player Danny Ainge in attendance.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                              Comment

                              Working...