Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    Is Hartsock coaching at Centennial?
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      Troy Brown to Oregon. Big time commit for Altman.
      Yep, the stage is being set for a good run. This class is awesome and I'm told maybe one more big one still probable.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

• Nice win for the Ducks.

Was trying to figure out if one of those bald heads in the front rows on TV belonged to HFN.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
          Nice win for the Ducks.

Was trying to figure out if one of those bald heads in the front rows on TV belonged to HFN.
          Yep. The biggest one.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Nice win for the Ducks.

Captain and Hawk got the court sides tonight. That was a fun game, the P12 is going to be fun this year.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

• Comment

• incredible win for Oregon last night. UCLA doesn't defend much, but they are a great team.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Ha the Ducks up 21-0 on Oregon State. Not very nice!

Comment

• Beavers are terrible at basketball.

Comment

Ha the Ducks up 21-0 on Oregon State. Not very nice!
                      I've been in love with Dana for a couple of years now, but him applying full court pressure up 63-30 late into the second half made my heart swoon.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

• That could be very bad.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          That could be very bad.
                          I assume you mean Brooks leaving the game. Very strange. Couldn't really see much contact or twisting. Hopefully it isn't a re-injury of his foot that he had surgery on.

Comment

• Last edited by BigPiney; 01-26-2017, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• WTF was that?
                              A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Lol, that was one of the most hilariously bad flops in the history of basketball. 11-1 vs Utah, Dana you are a great man!

IMG_3524.jpg
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X