Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    BYU is your #2 team? Sweet.

I said "secondary", not #2. My interest in BYU losing is always of secondary importance.

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    Once or twice I've played the what if game. What if BYU dropped their sports, who would I cheer for? I have drawn a blank both times.
    Follow the crowd. Cheer for the Nebraska CornShuckers!

Comment

• That was an almost monumental collapse. Gutsy W, hopefully that locks up a 2 seed. Going to be some tired legs tomorrow, Cal or Utah is going to be an uphill battle. Pulling for them to go 3-4 OTs tonight.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        That was an almost monumental collapse. Gutsy W, hopefully that locks up a 2 seed. Going to be some tired legs tomorrow, Cal or Utah is going to be an uphill battle. Pulling for them to go 3-4 OTs tonight.
        We meet again. We are rivals!
        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

BEAT ALTMAN.
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• I think we can all agree that we are all ducks for this one. All of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                Laughing to keep from crying.
                When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  I think we can all agree that we are all ducks for this one. All of us.
                  Just so you know. Whatever happens tonight the Utes will still get a good tournament seed and BYU still will get a good tournament seed.
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                    BEAT ALTMAN.
                    Tonight might be Krysko's night. I'm not expecting much out of Dwanye and Brooks is in about a month long slump. Cook and Dorsey have to have huge nights. Should be fun.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                      BEAT ALTMAN.
                      Someone's finally got a basketball tradition germinating at Oregon.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Altman may have been the 15th choice, but they got the right guy.
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

About time. I loved Ernie because they were fun to watch and he made Oregon respectable from nothing. EK brought Rid and Aaron Brooks and for that he will always have my love. Altman is in the category of coaches who build programs that last, he's amazing.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                            I think we can all agree that we are all ducks for this one. All of us.
                            Even I can agree with this. I am actually hoping the utes bus catches on fire on the way to the game and then falls in a sinkhole, with none of them ever to be seen again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                              Even I can agree with this. I am actually hoping the utes bus catches on fire on the way to the game and then falls in a sinkhole, with none of them ever to be seen again.
                              I'm even hoping GP2 gets to go to the dance this year breaking the 25 year streak for the Beavos.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                                I'm even hoping GP2 gets to go to the dance this year breaking the 25 year streak for the Beavos.
                                They have been bad for a long time. I think I went to one game while I was there. Wasn't worth the time or energy.

Comment

Working...
                                X