Seasiders playing for championship

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • grapevine
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 1992

    #1

    Seasiders playing for championship

    Will bring visibility to the church. I have not followed them that much myself though. I never followed Ricks that much until I went there. Knew they played CSI but that was about it. Heard of there football teams.

    I don't think there success will cause the brethern to decide to restore Intercollegiate athletics at Y of I or bring them to LDSBC. Would be nice to do though.

    If I have business that takes me around Rexburg maybe ought to stop at a competeive extramural football or basketball game see how it is done. Not sure I would go If I lived in Rexburg. I think it is 8 man they play though may play 11 man tackle football. 8 man is what many schools in Idaho play.

    Who follows the Seasiders and who will watch the game. Lifi does but he is from the Pacific Islands and has had kids go there. He always talks about them on Cougarboard. Outside of alumni and the community I don't think they get much of a following though. Same as any other dII team.
  • CardiacCoug
    вот так штука
    • Nov 2008
    • 11013

    #2
    Pretty good set of highlights here:

    http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-...wlu-first-loss

    Comment

    • cougjunkie
      *Banned*
      • Nov 2008
      • 23223

      #3
      Check out Marques Whippys player profile:

      Parents are Paul and Olive ... has six siblings named Marjorie, Leonard, Waymann, Jared, Joshua, Jodie ... majoring in international business ... minoring in hospitality and tourism ... served a mission an LDS mission in Suva, Fiji from 2005-2007 ... married Valmene Tariipaia ... ultimate goal in life is to provide for his family ... wants people to know that he is a child of God.
      *Banned*

      Comment

      • CardiacCoug
        вот так штука
        • Nov 2008
        • 11013

        #4
        Seasiders tip off for the Division 2 National Championship on CBS in 15 minutes.

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18489

          #5
          This is actually pretty cool for BYU-H.. I'll watch and cheer for them!

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #6
            You guys should watch this game. It is awesome so far. And Jet Chang is a baller. I wish BYU had him next year. He is going Jimmer right now.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • LiveCoug
              LA Ute loves me
              • Nov 2008
              • 18489

              #7
              Jimmer Chang can't miss. He is FAST.

              Comment

              • MarkGrace
                Grooveshark dick tease
                • Dec 2008
                • 31546

                #8
                When is Shawn Opunui going to check in?
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                Comment

                • MarkGrace
                  Grooveshark dick tease
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 31546

                  #9
                  Dang. Chang can't stay on the floor.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18489

                    #10
                    BYU H is dead in the water. Way too many players in major foul trouble

                    Comment

                    • Parrot Head
                      Operation Hot Mother
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 2322

                      #11
                      Wow, that dude for the H just went down hard.

                      So why are they red? I've never seen anything BYU-H before and had no clue they went with red. I would think from the Church efficiency standpoint, they would have been blue and perhaps some thing like the Lions and just recycled the Cougar logo.
                      I have nothing else to say at this time.

                      Comment

                      • MarkGrace
                        Grooveshark dick tease
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 31546

                        #12
                        We've got a game! Go Seasiders!
                        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #13
                          Chang blows consecutive plays.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • MarkGrace
                            Grooveshark dick tease
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 31546

                            #14
                            Man, they've blown this thing big time.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                            Comment

                            • MarkGrace
                              Grooveshark dick tease
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 31546

                              #15
                              Geez, Chang is just falling apart.
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                              Comment

                              Working...