The official Jimmer Stuff thread.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UtahDan
    *
    • Nov 2008
    • 14496

    #1

    The official Jimmer Stuff thread.

    This is the place to post about the Jimmer memorabilia you have acquired. Shirts, autographs, tufts of hair, gym shorts, glossy photos, etc. I have none and have no plans to get any, but what about the rest of you?
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18489

    #2
    Well, those are being posted in the Jimmerphilia thread, so no need for this thread. We DO, however, need a Jimmerphobia thread for SU. Maybe this thread can take over that need?

    Comment

    • KillerDog
      a.k.a. K-dog
      • Feb 2009
      • 4196

      #3
      I don't do player memorabilia. I have lots of BYU gear and a number of balls signed by the teams but I don't get or want gear from a single player, no matter how good.

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        Well, those are being posted in the Jimmerphilia thread, so no need for this thread. We DO, however, need a Jimmerphobia thread for SU. Maybe this thread can take over that need?
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • UtahDan
          *
          • Nov 2008
          • 14496

          #5
          Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          Well, those are being posted in the Jimmerphilia thread, so no need for this thread. We DO, however, need a Jimmerphobia thread for SU. Maybe this thread can take over that need?
          Ah, sorry then. I have not read that thread almost at all.

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18489

            #6
            Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
            Ah, sorry then. I have not read that thread almost at all.
            In that case, you and SU can both be a part of the new Jimmerphobia thread. It will be great!

            Comment

            • UtahDan
              *
              • Nov 2008
              • 14496

              #7
              Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              In that case, you and SU can both be a part of the new Jimmerphobia thread. It will be great!
              If you call it the Jimmerapathy thread, I will be sure to be by and post.

              Comment

              • UtahDan
                *
                • Nov 2008
                • 14496

                #8
                Okay Jeff, but at my house "stuff" is shorthand for tampon.

                Comment

                • LA Ute
                  Receiver of Memory
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 19512

                  #9
                  Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                  If you call it the Jimmerapathy thread, I will be sure to be by and post.
                  Maybe you mean Jimmeropathy?
                  “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                  ― W.H. Auden


                  "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                  -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


                  "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                  --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                  Comment

                  • SteelBlue
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 8190

                    #10
                    Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                    If you call it the Jimmerapathy thread, I will be sure to be by and post.
                    Nothing says Jimmerapathy like starting a thread about Jimmer.

                    Comment

                    • San Juan Sun
                      Kicked to the curb
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 9214

                      #11
                      Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                      This is the place to post about the Jimmer memorabilia you have acquired. Shirts, autographs, tufts of hair, gym shorts, glossy photos, etc. I have none and have no plans to get any, but what about the rest of you?
                      Little SJS wears a #32 t-shirt under his basketball jersey for every game. Wish he played like Jimmer though.
                      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                      - Ty Cobb

                      Comment

                      • UtahDan
                        *
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 14496

                        #12
                        Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                        Nothing says Jimmerapathy like starting a thread about Jimmer.
                        This is a thread about YOU GUYS. Pay attention!

                        Comment

                        Working...