BYU blows out Pepperdine..........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #1

    BYU blows out Pepperdine..........

    BYU shot 70% in the second half including 19-21 from the foul line in the 2nd half.

    JT had 17 and 10 on 7 of 13 shooting which is tremendous for him.

    I will take road wins anyway I can get them.
    *Banned*
  • SeattleUte
    Faith crisis consultant
    • Nov 2008
    • 20837

    #2
    Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    BYU shot 70% in the second half including 19-21 from the foul line in the 2nd half.

    JT had 17 and 10 on 7 of 13 shooting which is tremendous for him.

    I will take road wins anyway I can get them.
    Two ultra-geeky religious schools. How cute. But Iattended a Pepperdine fundraise where Ken Starr spoke and they served booze. I thought Church of CHrist was straight laced as BYU.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

    --Jonathan Swift

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #3
      Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      Two ultra-geeky religious schools. How cute. But Iattended a Pepperdine fundraise where Ken Starr spoke and they served booze. I thought Church of CHrist was straight laced as BYU.
      Good point about the geeky religious schools, Georgetown Hoya.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • cougjunkie
        *Banned*
        • Nov 2008
        • 23223

        #4
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        Good point about the geeky religious schools, Georgetown Hoya.
        I think you meant Southwestern Baptist State. They are another geeky religious school.
        *Banned*

        Comment

        • SeattleUte
          Faith crisis consultant
          • Nov 2008
          • 20837

          #5
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Good point about the geeky religious schools, Georgetown Hoya.
          Not the same thing. Jesuits are rebels and the school has almost no Jesuit professors any more. Georgetown had a gay student organization when I was there.
          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

          --Jonathan Swift

          Comment

          • creekster
            It is NOT a monkey!
            • Nov 2008
            • 22661

            #6
            Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            Georgetown had a gay student organization when I was there.
            No wonder you're not a bigot!
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

            Comment

            • il Padrino Ute
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 19161

              #7
              Originally posted by creekster View Post
              No wonder you're not a bigot!
              Quick, SU - name all the white basketball players at Georgetown who played for John Thompson!
              "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


              "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #8
                Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                Not the same thing. Jesuits are rebels and the school has almost no Jesuit professors any more. Georgetown had a gay student organization when I was there.

                No wonder you had no time to go to basketball games.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69748

                  #9
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  No wonder you had no time to go to basketball games.
                  Hey DDD. Would you mind changing your avatar? Every time I see it I get a burst of excitement thinking that YOhio is back and then I realize it is you. I know you miss him as much as all of us and your heart is in the right place. But unfortunately I am starting to associate you with disappointment.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • Surfah
                    Where's Wallace?
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 33726

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Hey DDD. Would you mind changing your avatar? Every time I see it I get a burst of excitement thinking that YOhio is back and then I realize it is you. I know you miss him as much as all of us and your heart is in the right place. But unfortunately I am starting to associate you with disappointment.
                    Same here.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • cougjunkie
                      *Banned*
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 23223

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      But unfortunately I am starting to associate you with disappointment.
                      Thats what she said.
                      *Banned*

                      Comment

                      Working...