No announcement yet.

bb recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Mika commits to the cougs. 6'8" forward from Lone Peak, but didn't play this year (Jr.) due to a transfer rule. Anyone know anything about this kid?

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/cougars...-lone.html.csp
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      Eric Mika commits to the cougs. 6'8" forward from Lone Peak, but didn't play this year (Jr.) due to a transfer rule. Anyone know anything about this kid?

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/cougars...-lone.html.csp
      I have never heard of this kid. But 17 and 12 as a sophomore is impressive, although he did do it at 2A Waterford. I have learned not to doubt Dave Rose so I am excited for it.
      *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        I have never heard of this kid. But 17 and 12 as a sophomore is impressive, although he did do it at 2A Waterford. I have learned not to doubt Dave Rose so I am excited for it.
        Rose had certainly earned that level of trust. One of the reasons I'm thrilled about Loveridge is Rose wanted him and not as an afterthought.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
          Rose had certainly earned that level of trust. One of the reasons I'm thrilled about Loveridge is Rose wanted him and not as an afterthought.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
          Loveridge passes the eye test and you can see the talent in him. This kid nobody really knows.
          *Banned*

Comment

• CJ, have you seen the kid from East(Dykes?)? He is a scorer, but does he look like a high d-1 talent?
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Jordan Chatman off to Taiwan Taipei Mission.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                Jordan Chatman off to Taiwan Taipei Mission.
                I hope he finds his appetite quickly. I'd hate for him to lose a ton of weight over there.
                Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                  Jordan Chatman off to Taiwan Taipei Mission.

Saw that.

Is there a thread anywhere for discussing bball players on missions?
                  Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                    I hope he finds his appetite quickly. I'd hate for him to lose a ton of weight over there.
                    We had a farewell today in our ward for someone leaving for Taiwan Taipei. All my friends who went to Taiwan came home very skinny.
                    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Does Emery plan a mission?

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                        Does Emery plan a mission?
                        I'd be really surprised if he didn't go on a mission.

Comment

• Originally posted by dixdog View Post
                          I'd be really surprised if he didn't go on a mission.
                          Nick, your brother went on a mission. Jimmer didn't. Make the right choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Notorious J.I.C. View Post
                            CJ, have you seen the kid from East(Dykes?)? He is a scorer, but does he look like a high d-1 talent?
                            Yeah Parker Van Dyke. I watched him last year a few times he is a great scorer can shoot lights out. Oddly enough at 6'3 he doesn't handle the ball real well. I think he is more of a fringe D-1 prospect maybe a Weber, SUU, type of kid.

You don't score 27 a game at any level and suck.

Another kid not getting enough love and who I think might end up at Utah is Loveridges teammate Jordan Pryor. He is a bit under the radar because he plays with Loveridge but he is a really good point guard.
                            Last edited by cougjunkie; 12-19-2011, 09:09 AM.
                            *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                              Yeah Parker Van Dyke. I watched him last year a few times he is a great scorer can shoot lights out. Oddly enough at 6'3 he doesn't handle the ball real well. I think he is more of a fringe D-1 prospect maybe a Weber, SUU, type of kid.

You don't score 27 a game at any level and suck.

Another kid not getting enough love and who I think might end up at Utah is Loveridges teammate Jordan Pryor. He is a bit under the radar because he plays with Loveridge but he is a really good point guard.
                              Isn't Pryor going to USU?
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                                Isn't Pryor going to USU?
                                Is he? I have no idea. I know they already signed a PG in Marcel Davis from American Fork also a wing from AF Quincy Bair.
                                *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                                X