Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BYU Basketball 24-25-Bring out the Jelly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! So awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
      Ha ha. Suck it utes.
      This post needs more likes
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
        Ha ha. Suck it utes.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I'm actually amazed that we got someone to come in a lateral position and pay them more. This is not the BYU that I know...now if we can do this with the football coaches...
          "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react." - Charles Swindoll

Comment

Originally posted by byufan4ever View Post
            I'm actually amazed that we got someone to come in a lateral position and pay them more. This is not the BYU that I know...now if we can do this with the football coaches...
            I keep hearing from TH that football is the #1 priority. We shall see. But it sure seems they are ponying up for basketball.

Comment

Interesting take, but what about the dollars? And this should make Burgess next in line when uofutah fires Smith.

But I agree that LDS men should love BYU!

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

I'm trying to figure out why BYU is kicking the corpse of Utah basketball. It's already dead. No need to keep attacking it.
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                  I'm trying to figure out why BYU is kicking the corpse of Utah basketball. It's already dead. No need to keep attacking it.
                  Woof!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

This guy is taking the art of coping to an all new level.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      You want proof positive that Rick Majerus is one of the absolutely greatest coaches and basketball minds of all time, look no further than what he did at Utah.

Just add Craig Smith to the list of people that cannot do shit with Utah basketball.

I'm sure he will be fired after next season when he wins 5 games, but why bother with it. Just let him coach as long as he wants. No one is going to win.
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Just add Craig Smith to the list of people that cannot do shit with Utah basketball.

I'm sure he will be fired after next season when he wins 5 games, but why bother with it. Just let him coach as long as he wants. No one is going to win.

Comment

Utah is paying Craig Smith like half of what they paid Coach Krybaby. They need up the student athletic fees so they can get a better coach.
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Is he any good? Someone on the radio said that Pope passed on him a couple of years ago. But we do need a lot of help in the post.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post

Is he any good? Someone on the radio said that Pope passed on him a couple of years ago. But we do need a lot of help in the post.
                              Looks like his four offers out of HS (Wasatch Academy) were Utah, Washington, UNLV, and Dixie State. His sophomore stats were decent. I thought he was impressive against BYU.

247 Sports has him 100% to BYU. We will see.

https://247sports.com/player/keba-keita-46118643/

Comment

Looks like his four offers out of HS (Wasatch Academy) were Utah, Washington, UNLV, and Dixie State. His sophomore stats were decent. I thought he was impressive against BYU.

247 Sports has him 100% to BYU. We will see.

https://247sports.com/player/keba-keita-46118643/
                                Yeah, I saw that. I watched some uofutah bball during the NIT and didn't see him play much, or if he did, I didn't notice his presence on the court. He's only 6'8", so that's not very impressive. I'm kind of meh on him, but can be convinced otherwise. Maybe Burgess sees something? I guess we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X