Tyler Haws
Collapse
X
-
Tyler Haws
"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creeksterTags: None
-
-
Tyler Haws would get eaten alive on the blacktops of the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex public parks.Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
I always outplayed Tyler Haws' dad on the ball diamond. Always."Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
This is like a team scoring 60 in the Big 12. It doesn't mean the same thing as it would in some oher places.Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View PostScored 38 points and pulled down 10 rebounds in a big win over rival PG.
Getting together with old friends is kind of like a magic trick: Time disappears and it’s as if you were never apart. That’s how it was on Friday for more than a dozen members of the 1996 Orem High football team, who gathered for a 30-year reunion and honored at halftime of the Tigers’ game […]
It's a damn shame he is from the state of Utah.When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
--Jonathan Swift
Comment
-
Hint: When people are mocking your ignorance, don't respond with the very ignorance they're mocking.Originally posted by SeattleUte View PostThis is like a team scoring 60 in the Big 12. It doesn't mean the same thing as it would in some oher places.At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
-Berry Trammel, 12/3/10
Comment
Comment