UNM-SDSU in OT

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Art Vandelay
    Striving for mediocrity
    • Jul 2009
    • 10516

    #1

    UNM-SDSU in OT

    [ame="http://espn.go.com/ncb/gamecast?gameId=300370167"]San Diego State Aztecs vs. New Mexico Lobos - GameCast - February 06, 2010 - ESPN[/ame]. I think it is better for the conference if UNM wins. All I really want is for someone to beat UNLV in the quarter or semifinals of the MWC tournament. The less I have to hear that stupid chant the better.

    EDIT: I tried to post the gamecast link but it embeds it instead. CUF does the same thing with amazon links. How do you prevent that from happening?
    Last edited by Art Vandelay; 02-06-2010, 06:20 PM.
  • Art Vandelay
    Striving for mediocrity
    • Jul 2009
    • 10516

    #2
    Lobos by 2....great game

    Comment

    • Surfah
      Where's Wallace?
      • Nov 2008
      • 33726

      #3
      Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
      San Diego State Aztecs vs. New Mexico Lobos - GameCast - February 06, 2010 - ESPN. I think it is better for the conference if UNM wins. All I really want is for someone to beat UNLV in the quarter or semifinals of the MWC tournament. The less I have to hear that stupid chant the better.

      EDIT: I tried to post the gamecast link but it embeds it instead. CUF does the same thing with amazon links. How do you prevent that from happening?
      Before you hit submit reply uncheck automatically embed media.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

      Comment

      Working...