JT played 5 mins last night, fewest on team

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • scottie
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 5247

    #1

    JT played 5 mins last night, fewest on team

    Box score.
  • Non Sequitur
    Where did I put my bodkin
    • Nov 2008
    • 5773

    #2
    I thought I heard that he has a strained groin. It probably has more to do with that than his performance.
    "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

    Comment

    • scottie
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 5247

      #3
      Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
      I thought I heard that he has a strained groin. It probably has more to do with that than his performance.
      Thanks. I figured it had to be injury related, but the KSL.com article didn't say anything about it.

      Comment

      • SoonerCoug
        Joycelyn Elders Supporter
        • Nov 2008
        • 4680

        #4
        I wonder if a strained groin could possibly correlate with lack of a conscience, as JT's is definitely missing.
        That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens

        http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug

        Comment

        Working...