Stipulation for Ute fans only

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SeattleUte
    Faith crisis consultant
    • Nov 2008
    • 20837

    #1

    Stipulation for Ute fans only

    Please indicate your assent if you stipulate that the BYU fan base is bigger than ours.

    SeattleUte
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

    --Jonathan Swift
  • U-Ute
    Non member
    • Aug 2009
    • 2071

    #2
    Well, given that they *did* win the ice cream eating contest....

    Comment

    • DU Ute
      RIP CUF
      • Dec 2008
      • 7393

      #3
      I assent to said stipulation.
      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

      Comment

      • beefytee
        Board eye candy
        • Mar 2009
        • 7542

        #4
        Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
        Well, given that they *did* win the ice cream eating contest....
        But BYU has consistently lost the food drive.

        Comment

        • Jarid in Cedar
          CS Institutional Memory
          • Jun 2009
          • 13234

          #5
          Originally posted by beefytee View Post
          But BYU has consistently lost the food drive.
          because the co-eds won't give away any food....
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

          -Rick Majerus

          Comment

          • Jarid in Cedar
            CS Institutional Memory
            • Jun 2009
            • 13234

            #6
            Oh and BYu has a larger fanbase by legions. I have yet to figure out what that exactly means when the games are played.
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

            "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

            "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

            -Rick Majerus

            Comment

            Working...