Where's Babs?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #1

    Where's Babs?

    I need to get in some pre-game taunting about the basketball game tomorrow, but I can't do it if she's not online.
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #2
    Norman, Oklahoma.

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #3
      I realize that, YO.

      I don't mind calling you out when you're offline, but because Babs is a girl, I have to fake some sort of sense of fair play.
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • Babs
        Not a Lawyer
        • Nov 2008
        • 17128

        #4
        Ha!!! Where's Triplet?

        See! I knew it! babs can't even be offline 20 minutes without somebody asking where she is!

        Comment

        • Babs
          Not a Lawyer
          • Nov 2008
          • 17128

          #5
          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Norman, Oklahoma.
          Hey! watch it, buster. I'll find somebody to ban your ass!

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #6
            Originally posted by Babs View Post
            Ha!!! Where's Triplet?

            See! I knew it! babs can't even be offline 20 minutes without somebody asking where she is!
            4 posts into a Babes thread and look who is topic of conversation.....
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37996

              #7
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              4 posts into a Babes thread and look who is topic of conversation.....
              That's right. You rank right up there with YOhio's ass.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • il Padrino Ute
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 19161

                #8
                Ok, Barbara, are there any words of encouragement that you want me to pass along to your boys tomorrow?

                Ha! Like I'd do that.

                Utes will kill the Sooners tomorrow. Peter Griffin can't save your team now.
                "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                Comment

                • YOhio
                  Hipster Mode
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26165

                  #9
                  Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                  I realize that, YO.

                  I don't mind calling you out when you're offline, but because Babs is a girl, I have to fake some sort of sense of fair play.
                  That's sexist. Babs doesn't need special treatment.

                  Comment

                  • il Padrino Ute
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 19161

                    #10
                    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    That's sexist. Babs doesn't need special treatment.
                    Unlike altruism on The Hill, chivalry ain't dead.
                    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                    Comment

                    • Babs
                      Not a Lawyer
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 17128

                      #11
                      Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      That's right. You rank right up there with YOhio's ass.
                      <giggle>

                      Comment

                      • Babs
                        Not a Lawyer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 17128

                        #12
                        Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                        Ok, Barbara, are there any words of encouragement that you want me to pass along to your boys tomorrow?

                        Ha! Like I'd do that.

                        Utes will kill the Sooners tomorrow. Peter Griffin can't save your team now.
                        We're going to have Blake suit up instead.

                        Comment

                        • il Padrino Ute
                          Junior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 19161

                          #13
                          Congrats, Babs. Your Sooners got it done.

                          I blame myself for the loss, as I didn't once taunt any of the Oklahoma players.
                          "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                          "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                          Comment

                          • Jarid in Cedar
                            CS Institutional Memory
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 13234

                            #14
                            Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                            Congrats, Babs. Your Sooners got it done.

                            I blame myself for the loss, as I didn't once taunt any of the Oklahoma players.
                            maybe if you had sprayed some beer on their fans.....
                            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                            "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                            "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                            -Rick Majerus

                            Comment

                            • il Padrino Ute
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 19161

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                              maybe if you had sprayed some beer on their fans.....
                              If only they sold it in the Hunty.

                              But then, what would I do the next time I saw Max Hall's family?
                              "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                              "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                              Comment

                              Working...