• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. That absolutely SUCKED!!!!!!!!

Freaking refs.

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Freaking refs.
    I didn't see it. Just following it on my laptop. Ugh. Why can't BYU win these games?
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

Should that have been good? CB is exploding, but those guys think every call against BYU is wrong so I can't trust them.

Comment

It sure looke good to me. It was very close, but it was out.

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post
          Should that have been good? CB is exploding, but those guys think every call against BYU is wrong so I can't trust them.
          Who friggin knows... they showed one angle only... it was completely inconclusive from that angle.

Tim
          Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

So can someone explain to me what happened? I couldn't listen to the game. All I had was Gamecast on espn.com.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like they should have let the original call stand. It definitely seemed like Harden was getting way too many calls all night. Was that a Pac-10 crew?

Comment

Fredette gets his shot block and as the ball went toward the basket, Abouo tipped it in. Refs then decided it was no good. Absolute crap.

Comment

Breath on Hardin and it's two free throws. Total joke.

Comment

Freaking refs.
                    I doubt it was the refs, they probably beat themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                      The refs beat themselves? Probably.

Comment

Are you proud to be a byu-hater first and a ute-fan second? If I were you I'd at least make an effort to appear like an actual fan of your team.

Comment

Not a good time, UD.
                          "Remember to double tap"

Comment

I'm not even pissed at the refs for letting hardin do whatever he wanted without BYU being allowed to defend him. The freaking refs is ONLY for that damn missed call that stole a W from the deserving team.

Comment

I'm not even pissed at the refs for letting hardin do whatever he wanted without BYU being allowed to defend him. The freaking refs is ONLY for that damn missed call that stole a W from the deserving team.
                              I am a BYU fan and I am not upset at the call, it was that close. I wouldn't be upset if I were a Sun Devil fan and the call went for the Y. Very tough loss to swallow but so is Ron Jeremy, but the key is how the team deals with the loss. If it toughens up BYU and they play with a little more concentration and determination late in games at Tulsa and at home against Wake Forest, I will take it as a valuable learning experience. They knew what they were going to get with Hardin, we will get those calls for Cummard once the conference season starts. That is how humans are, they give the benefit of the doubt to the players they hear a great deal about.

It was a great game by two very solid college hoop teams. Now if you folks will excuse me there is a barnburner on the hill between Dweeber State and the mighty Runin' Utes!

Sometimes a team loses a game because the other team is better. I am serious about that conclusion in life.
                              Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                              -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                              -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Working...
                              X