Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    This would be a superb epitaph.
    If SU were to die under mysterious circumstances it would be downright prophetic.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• He's still lying. Such a "difficult decision". Boo hoo. Jabberwocky, just go away. Go play basketball. Except for that people don't care as much as you think they do.
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Jabberwocky...lol.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
          He's still lying. Such a "difficult decision". Boo hoo. Jabberwocky, just go away. Go play basketball. Except for that people don't care as much as you think they do.
          Racist.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• I wonder what peeves SU more; the fact that a twenty year-old with one year of college is about to make ten times as much as he does, or that he will pay tithing in that money to the LDS church.
            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              Racist.
              Clearly you don't know the meaning of the word.
              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Clearly you don't know the meaning of the word.
                lol. Keep telling yourself that.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                  I wonder what peeves SU more; the fact that a twenty year-old with one year of college is about to make ten times as much as he does, or that he will pay tithing in that money to the LDS church.
                  I don't care what he makes. I know people who make more than he will and I don't care. That has long since ceased to be a measure of anything except what it will buy. Like he'll pay tithing.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Jabbawockeez_15332382_r.jpg
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Sticks and stones. Why don't you try expressing a rational thought some time. You probably think Jabberwocky is a racist term.

This type of publicity campaign is aimed at idiots, so it's not surprising you believe it.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

I don't care what he makes. I know people who make more than he will and I don't care. That has long since ceased to be a measure of anything except what it will buy. Like he'll pay tithing.
                        That answers that question. Thanks!
                        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Sticks and stones. Why don't you try expressing a rational thought some time. You probably think Jabberwocky is a racist term.

This type of publicity campaign is aimed at idiots, so it's not surprising you believe it.
                          SMR renting space in SU's head!
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

lol. Keep it up.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                              SMR renting space in SU's head!
                              To be fair, it's Jabari's space, I just followed him in.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

referencing your wife's salary. declasse.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X