Is Obama

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hallelujah
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 2741

    #1

    Is Obama

    finished lying? I don't want to turn on the TV and accidently run into his speech by mistake.
  • Slim
    Straight Out the Trailer
    • Jul 2009
    • 1007

    #2
    Originally posted by Hallelujah View Post
    finished lying? I don't want to turn on the TV and accidently run into his speech by mistake.
    I didn't vote for him but I really do think he is sincere. I don't know if what he is proposing is feasible but I certainly don't feel like he is lying.

    Comment

    • Hallelujah
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 2741

      #3
      Originally posted by Slim View Post
      I didn't vote for him but I really do think he is sincere. I don't know if what he is proposing is feasible but I certainly don't feel like he is lying.
      So is he for or against a government option? Will the legislation provide illegals with free healthcare? Will the legislation require rationing? Healthcare costs will decrease? The government will save money? You don't think he knows the answers to these questions? He surely does.

      He rubs upgainst the likes of Wright, terrorists, etc but he doesn't get dirty himself? C'mon.

      Comment

      Working...