California Garage Sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #1

    California Garage Sale

    I bet there will be some cool stuff. Who doesn't want a cop car?

    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37987

    #2
    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    I bet there will be some cool stuff. Who doesn't want a cop car?

    http://tech.yahoo.com/news/ap/200908...ia_garage_sale
    Only ONE xbox 360 for sale? Better get there early, then.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #3
      Originally posted by falafel View Post
      Only ONE xbox 360 for sale? Better get there early, then.
      I imagine the 360 is just a draw, once you get there and you see all the other cool stuff you won't be upset about it being gone.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • il Padrino Ute
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 19161

        #4
        State officials estimate the giant two-day yard sale being held at a state warehouse will bring in hundreds of thousands of dollars. In addition to clearing out office products, the state is also selling unclaimed property from state parks and items confiscated by law enforcement, said California Department of General Services spokesman Eric Lamoureux.
        I'll give Ahnold $20 for the lighthouse at Point Sur State Park.
        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

        Comment

        • statman
          Rabblerouser
          • Aug 2009
          • 2799

          #5
          Can you tell me when the bake sale starts?

          I want some of those California medicinal brownies...

          Comment

          Working...