Post-Mueller investigation investigations and indictments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    Ted if you are daft enough to believe even a handful of that bullshit, than there’s no in way hell you’d consider voting for Amash.

You’re close to Qanon turf and that isn’t a good look.
    OMG. So you are saying that Clapper, Farkas, Rice, Lynch, etc. all lied under oath. It sounds like the DoJ has a much better case for perjury with any these individuals than they had with Flynn!
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Ted if you are daft enough to believe even a handful of that bullshit, than there’s no in way hell you’d consider voting for Amash.

You’re close to Qanon turf and that isn’t a good look.
      Speaking of daft enough to believe bullshit... Chris Hayes today in the New Yorker was referring to you:

Chotiner: There’s also a certain brand of #ResistanceDemocrat who, from watching MSNBC, or from certain things on Twitter, can get into a more conspiratorial mindset.

Hayes: There is absolutely a subculture of conspiratorial thinking among Democrats, or the broad anti-Trump coalition. I would a hundred per cent concede that.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• So it seems the only thing that Crowdstrike knows is the DNC's emails were exfiltrated... they have no clue how or when or who did it.

Man, I could have told the DNC that for like half the money: "Yep, someone got to your private emails given that they are on wikileaks... Here's your bill."
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
          Speaking of daft enough to believe bullshit... Chris Hayes today in the New Yorker was referring to you:
          I'm devastated.

Comment

• List of folks that requested the unmasking of General Flynn... Let's see: OMG, what is Joe doing on this list? And which one of these people broke the law and leaked it to the press?
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              OMG, what is Joe doing on this list?
              The good news for Biden is that he will be able to say "I have no recollection" and will be completely honest about it.
              One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
              SU

Comment

• Originally posted by snowcat View Post
                The good news for Biden is that he will be able to say "I have no recollection" and will be completely honest about it.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Dammit... Just when the Clapper was going to confess that he leaked it all to the press his connection goes dead:

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Joe Biden may have ‘personally raised’ idea to investigate Michael Flynn

Former Vice President Joe Biden appears to have “personally raised the idea” of investigating Michael Flynn for potentially having violated the obscure Logan Act during his phone calls with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, according to newly filed court papers Wednesday.

The previously sealed document also says that former President Barack Obama told top members of his administration that “the right people” should investigate Flynn.

But then-FBI Director James Comey acknowledged during the meeting — which also involved Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and possibly national security adviser Susan Rice — that Flynn’s conversations with Kislyak “appear legit,” according to the Washington, DC, federal court filing by Flynn’s defense lawyers.

The revelations are contained in handwritten notes prepared by disgraced ex-FBI Agent Peter Strzok that Flynn’s lawyers called “stunning and exculpatory evidence” in the government’s since-abandoned case against President Trump’s former national security adviser.

A partially blacked-out copy of Strzok’s notes is attached to the filing and includes a mention that appears to say: “VP: ‘Logan Act.'”

“According to Strzok’s notes, it appears that Vice President Biden personally raised the idea of the Logan Act,” defense lawyers Jesse Binnall and Sidney Powell wrote.

”That became an admitted pretext to investigate General Flynn.”

The revelation contradicts Biden’s claim of total ignorance regarding the Flynn probe when he was vice president, which he was asked about during a May 12 interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos.

“I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn,” he said at the time.
                    [...]
                    https://nypost.com/2020/06/24/biden-...stigate-flynn/

Damn... Joe's dementia is getting bad.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

https://nypost.com/2020/06/24/biden-...stigate-flynn/

Damn... Joe's dementia is getting bad.
                      Hey, he chose his words carefully. At :41 he says he never had any knowledge of any "incriminal" investigation. But Flynn's investigation was a criminal investigation, not an "incriminal" one so Biden can truthfully say he wasn't lying then.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                        Hey, he chose his words carefully. At :41 he says he never had any knowledge of any "incriminal" investigation. But Flynn's investigation was a criminal investigation, not an "incriminal" one so Biden can truthfully say he wasn't lying then.

Sorry, I posted the wrong youtube video:

Nothing to see here. It is just a diversion. Move along.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Hmm... A new document drop with some interesting reading:

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Interesting that Paul Sperry's prophecy contradicts the findings of the Senate Intelligence Committee (Repub-led), the Justice Department (again, led by Repubs) Inspector General, and Republican Robert Mueller, all with access to classified info, who concluded independently of the others that the investigation was necessary and proper. While we wait for this looming bombshell to detonate, I recommend HBO's Agents of Chaos, a four-hour doc that breaks down the entire Russia thing.

My prophecy: like most Trump predictions, this will produce nothing to support his ridiculous claims ("Greatest Political Crime in History!", adding further evidence that Trump has never read a book or attended a history class). And remember his Presidential Advisory Committee on Election Integrity that worked for eight months and was supposed to provide proof of the "millions of fraudulent ballots," without which Trump would have won the popular vote? We really need to rid ourselves of this doofus.

Comment

Working...
                                X