Elsevier caught with their hand in the cookie jar

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • doctorcoug
    To Win is to Honor Him
    • Jun 2009
    • 2273

    #1

    Elsevier caught with their hand in the cookie jar

    Non-medical post. See, I'm not only medicine all the time.

    I do enjoy reading about corruption and conflict of interests. Kinda reminds me of some pharaceurical companies relationships with consultants.

    "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

    "So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"
  • UtahDan
    *
    • Nov 2008
    • 14496

    #2
    Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post
    Non-medical post. See, I'm not only medicine all the time.

    I do enjoy reading about corruption and conflict of interests. Kinda reminds me of some pharaceurical companies relationships with consultants.

    http://consumerist.com/5313215/acade...amazon-reviews
    You are about as self conscious as grapevine, but the effort is duly noted.

    Comment

    • Babs
      Not a Lawyer
      • Nov 2008
      • 17128

      #3
      elsevier is of the devil. seriously. evil's even in their name. they're awful.

      Comment

      Working...