No announcement yet.

Ocasio-Cortez, a poor [wo]man’s Bernie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Comment

• Yeah, I don't want to know what my kids are being taught... And I never go to those PTA meetings.

The frick'n kids these days can look up anything they want on the internet anyway.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• It's a losing strategy for the Democrats to position themselves as being against transparency in the classroom.
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            It's a losing strategy for the Democrats to position themselves as being against transparency in the classroom.
            Yes it is. So dumb.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Ehh. Reading the article, it wasn't so much the 'transparency' that Democrats took issue with. That's certainly how I would spin it though if I wanted to rail against Democrats.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
              X