Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    Is Jenny Wilson mormon?
    Dumb dems... They should just get Obama to move to Utah, become a mormon, and run for senate so Barack can kick Romney's butt again.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Is Jenny Wilson mormon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Wikipedia includes her in the "American Latter Day Saints" category.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Is Jenny Wilson mormon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Non-practicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Dumb dems... They should just get Obama to move to Utah, become a mormon, and run for senate so Barack can kick Romney's butt again.
          LOL, Clinton got more votes in 2016 than Obama did against Romney in 2012. Even McMullen was within 8200 votes of Obama.

http://www.thegreenpapers.com/G12/UT
          http://www.thegreenpapers.com/G16/UT

But Barack would probably kick any libritarians butt who was on the ballot.

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
            LOL, Clinton got more votes in 2016 than Obama did against Romney in 2012. Even McMullen was within 8200 votes of Obama.

http://www.thegreenpapers.com/G12/UT
            http://www.thegreenpapers.com/G16/UT

Good point... Maybe the dems could get Hillary to be their candidate. Right now this election is not very interesting.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The Foiled Plot to Kick Mitt Romney Out of the Republican Party

Such stupid, stupid idiots. Mitt is huge; so much bigger than your puny dumb local party.

Even if Romney had lost his ability to run as a Republican, political observers in Utah say he is popular enough to win the Senate seat as an independent, or even as a write-in candidate. “Mitt Romney’s popularity in Utah transcends party politics,” said Jason Perry, director of the University of Utah’s Hinckley Institute of Politics. “Recent polls show that he wins with Republicans, unaffiliated voters, and even pulls in about one-third of Democratic voters.”
              Mitt Happens!!!
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post

Such stupid, stupid idiots. Mitt is huge; so much bigger than your puny dumb local party.

Mitt Happens!!!
                You beat me to it. I was going to post about the same thing.

I read earlier today that the party attorney told them it was unconstitutional so they fired the attorney.

I am going to take back some of the mean things I said about Rob Anderson. He has been fighting this tooth and nail. Check this out:

http://utahpolicy.com/index.php/feat...constitutional

Absolute craziness.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Does the state central committee want to kill the Republican party?

It sure seems to me that it does. This whole law suit is insane!

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Typical Trump-loving excuses: "let's just ignore the Constitution (and the Russian bots) because our guy benefits!"

You Romneyites make me sick!

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post

Mitt Happens!!!
                      O! M! G! This is infuriating! How dare they?!

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        O! M! G! This is infuriating! How dare they?!
                        I know!

Bunch of dopes.

Mitt will prevail.

Mitt Happens!!!

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          You beat me to it. I was going to post about the same thing.

I read earlier today that the party attorney told them it was unconstitutional so they fired the attorney.

I am going to take back some of the mean things I said about Rob Anderson. He has been fighting this tooth and nail. Check this out:

http://utahpolicy.com/index.php/feat...constitutional

Absolute craziness.
                          Simply amazing. Rough job for Rob Anderson.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                            Simply amazing. Rough job for Rob Anderson.
                            Don’t feel bad for him. He invited it with his Trib interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              Don’t feel bad for him. He invited it with his Trib interview.
                              True, karma is a bitch.

But I'm trying to DWMWD and SWMWS.

Mitt Happens!!!

Comment

• Putin claims Russia has nuclear arsenal capable of avoiding missile defenses

Mitt Happens!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X