Utah Senator Mitt Romney Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    I pointed this out in the Jazz thread, but I can't believe no one else thinks it was hilarious that he was wearing a Rodney Hood jersey. What, Trey Burke's jersey was too good for you Mitt?
    Probably because it was a custom for the 5 for Fighting thing because Mitt is trying to help with the cure for cancer. Now maybe Commando and NWC and Assholejack and PAC and the rest of the Romney-hating bastards in this thread can go kiss off into the air.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      Romney's a good man, and I'm sure he will be a capable senator for Utah. But man, the 'I'm not a career politician' shtick is wearing thin:

The headline says it all:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...ying-to-foster
      he’s not a career politician
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Probably because it was a custom for the 5 for Fighting thing because Mitt is trying to help with the cure for cancer. Now maybe Commando and NWC and Assholejack and PAC and the rest of the Romney-hating bastards in this thread can go kiss off into the air.
        Touchy. Don't lump me in with the people taking jersey potshots. I heard about the cancer charity thing yesterday. A few people will be eating crow for that. I'm in the 'getting tired of Mitt as a politician' camp. Which you can lambaste me for.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Wow I am suddenly over Mitt. Knock it off with the bullshit and the f*king shenanigans already. He would have a hard time getting my vote if I was still in Utah.
          I am confused. What exactly set you off?
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Mitt tweeted that Jimmy Chamberlain is the only real talent in TSP

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              What!?!?

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                I pointed this out in the Jazz thread, but I can't believe no one else thinks it was hilarious that he was wearing a Rodney Hood jersey. What, Trey Burke's jersey was too good for you Mitt?
                Got to be a loaner from the Vivint guy. Still, Vivint (or Mitt) couldn't walk over to concessions and buy a Gobert or Mitchell jersey?
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Just a combo of the warming up to Trump for the apparent sake of Utah Trumpers and his ignorant immigration comments. It really flies in the face of the things about him that had my attention and respect, which were his ability to speak hard truths to powerful idiots and his seeming tireless, workaholic research-- really being educated on issues. If I'm an optimist, I think he just really thinks the 15% to the far right are just dumb and he needs to speak their language to lock down his seat rather than get caught in a "42%" (or whatever the percentage was) scandal again. Trump endorsing him does not bode well for my spidey sense not going crazy, either.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    Got to be a loaner from the Vivint guy. Still, Vivint (or Mitt) couldn't walk over to concessions and buy a Gobert or Mitchell jersey?
                    I was thinking a dignified polo or something, but I guess he's only running for U.S. Senate.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                      If he posted that I would disregard it as the ramblings of a madman since any serious SP fan would know it's spelled 'Chamberlin.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        Just a combo of the warming up to Trump for the apparent sake of Utah Trumpers and his ignorant immigration comments. It really flies in the face of the things about him that had my attention and respect, which were his ability to speak hard truths to powerful idiots and his seeming tireless, workaholic research-- really being educated on issues. If I'm an optimist, I think he just really thinks the 15% to the far right are just dumb and he needs to speak their language to lock down his seat rather than get caught in a "42%" (or whatever the percentage was) scandal again. Trump endorsing him does not bode well for my spidey sense not going crazy, either.
                        Meh. That comment about alignment with trump has been blown way out of proportion. Ignore uncle ted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                          Mitt is a HUGE jazz fan. Has been from the time he was a young boy in Michigan. Like Moliere, but in reverse.
                          Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          Wow I am suddenly over Mitt. Knock it off with the bullshit and the f*king shenanigans already. He would have a hard time getting my vote if I was still in Utah.
                          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• lol. He really does look a lot cooler with the Celtic gear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                              Same shirt.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                It was not a Hood jersey. It actually said ROMNEY on the back and the number 5 was for the five for the fight charity that the Jazz and Vivint are supporting.

https://twitter.com/Lockedonsports/s...09918240059392
                                Last edited by creekster; 04-24-2018, 03:14 PM.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                                X