X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Public
    replied
    Originally posted by Commando View Post
    I think that's enough to make you Romney's top detractor among the sample of people who post here.
    Lol. You’re probably right.

Leave a comment:

• Commando
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    I like Romney sometimes... It depends where the flip-flop is sitting at the time. I didn't vote for him when he was running for president, however.
    I think that's enough to make you Romney's top detractor among the sample of people who post here.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Ted
    replied
    I think Uncle Ted is the only one on this entire site that doesn't like Romney. I guess you're always so stymied you don't notice what things people are posting, though.
    I like Romney sometimes... It depends where the flip-flop is sitting at the time. I didn't vote for him when he was running for president, however.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    The ‘both sides’ and ‘above the fray’ posturing is par for the course for politicians. I’ve had many issues with Mitt over the years. But he’s a good man, and we should be happy that good people want to go into politics. His lone Republican vote to impeach should never be forgotten.
    Wrong. Par for the course is insisting only the other side is at fault. Try to keep up.

Leave a comment:

• Commando
    replied
    Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    The ‘both sides’ and ‘above the fray’ posturing is par for the course for politicians. I’ve had many issues with Mitt over the years. But he’s a good man, and we should be happy that good people want to go into politics. His lone Republican vote to impeach should never be forgotten.
    YEAH BUT WHY WON'T YOU ADMIT HE HAS MADE SOME GOOD POINTS??

Leave a comment:

• Northwestcoug
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Commando
    replied
    Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Good comeback. I'm stymied.

I guess you were done for the evening.

Leave a comment:

• Commando
    replied
    I'm not taking about you when it comes to Romney. I have noticed your praise of Romney.
    I think Uncle Ted is the only one on this entire site that doesn't like Romney. I guess you're always so stymied you don't notice what things people are posting, though.

Leave a comment:

• falafel
    replied
    Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    I've constantly praised Romney. I voted for him, and even donated a tiny amount of money to him. It would be weird if I didn't take some umbrage with what he says every now and then. He's a conservative; I'm not.
    I'm not taking about you when it comes to Romney. I have noticed your praise of Romney.

Leave a comment:

• frank ryan
    replied
    I'm more concerned with people who are so dedicated to their idiology that they can't see nuance at all or recognize a shred of good if it comes from the other side. Like commando refusing to acknowledge that Romney makes good points just because he sees some fault in the left as well as the right.
    I've constantly praised Romney. I voted for him, and even donated a tiny amount of money to him. It would be weird if I didn't take some umbrage with what he says every now and then. He's a conservative; I'm not.

Leave a comment:

• Flystripper
    replied
    Utah Senator Mitt Romney Thread

Deleted: Wrong thread.
    Last edited by Flystripper; 10-17-2020, 08:44 PM. Reason: Wrong thread

Leave a comment:

• falafel
    replied
    ? I never said he doesn't make good points, even less do I 'refuse to acknowledge' that he makes good points. I like Romney. I don't consider him to be 'from the other side' nor do I have an ideology I'm 'dedicated to.' Any other baseless statement you'd like to put forth tonight, or are you done for the evening?
    Good comeback. I'm stymied.

Leave a comment:

• Commando
    replied
    I'm more concerned with people who are so dedicated to their idiology that they can't see nuance at all or recognize a shred of good if it comes from the other side. Like commando refusing to acknowledge that Romney makes good points just because he sees some fault in the left as well as the right.
    ? I never said he doesn't make good points, even less do I 'refuse to acknowledge' that he makes good points. I like Romney. I don't consider him to be 'from the other side' nor do I have an ideology I'm 'dedicated to.' Any other baseless statement you'd like to put forth tonight, or are you done for the evening?
    Last edited by Commando; 10-17-2020, 08:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• falafel
    replied
    I know you don't like Trump, but your energy on this board is more often devoted to giving me, and the handful of other liberals on here, shit, with a condescending tone.

I happen to like Mitt, even if I find this tweet lazy. This board is mighty conservative if I'm the standard of hard left (spoiler alert, I'm not hard left).

Leave a comment:

• Commando
    replied
    I know you don't like Trump, but your energy on this board is more often devoted to giving me, and the handful of other liberals on here, shit, with a condescending tone.

I happen to like Mitt, even if I find this tweet lazy. This board is mighty conservative if I'm the standard of hard left (spoiler alert, I'm not hard left).
    lol, right? I'm notorious for having swung hard left after I publicly came out against the torture of refugees. Just a super hard pill for conservatives to swallow...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X