California and Los Angeles seem to always

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hallelujah
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 2741

    #1

    California and Los Angeles seem to always

    figure out a way to screw things up:

    http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=157&sid=7091129

    estimated 200,000+ fans? 1,000 show up. Lunches bought from 80 miles away for $49,000.

    How do you friggin rack up a $4M bill? Oh I forgot. It's California.
  • Flystripper
    Degenerate Gambler
    • Nov 2008
    • 14089

    #2
    Originally posted by Hallelujah View Post
    figure out a way to screw things up:

    http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=157&sid=7091129

    estimated 200,000+ fans? 1,000 show up. Lunches bought from 80 miles away for $49,000.

    How do you friggin rack up a $4M bill? Oh I forgot. It's California.
    I can see Staples from my office window. There was a lot more than 1,000 fans, but there was definitely an overkill of cops in the area.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37986

      #3
      I don't understand why L.A. ever agreed to pick up the tab in the first place (even if they are having second thoughts now). Its a private citizen's funeral. A rich one, at that (once his assets are liquidated).
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        The city of LA pays for Jacko's funeral but doesnt want to pay for the Lakers parade. The Lakers/Staples employ hundreds of local people and pump millions and millions into the city each year.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • creekster
          It is NOT a monkey!
          • Nov 2008
          • 22661

          #5
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          The city of LA pays for Jacko's funeral but doesnt want to pay for the Lakers parade. The Lakers/Staples employ hundreds of local people and pump millions and millions into the city each year.
          SO did Jacko's molestation trials.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

          Comment

          Working...