Shooting on Utah campus

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Art Vandelay
    Striving for mediocrity
    • Jul 2009
    • 10516

    #1

    Shooting on Utah campus

  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37973

    #2
    Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Not that any shooting is unimportant, but I'm struggling to see why this shooting has drawn the FBI and swat to campus. So far it looks like just one victim in an isolated attack.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • smokymountainrain
      Impressive Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22593

      #3
      Originally posted by falafel View Post
      Not that any shooting is unimportant, but I'm struggling to see why this shooting has drawn the FBI and swat to campus. So far it looks like just one victim in an isolated attack.
      multiple injuries?
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

      Comment

      • smokymountainrain
        Impressive Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22593

        #4
        this is kinda crazy - CBer actually typed an e-mail to his daughter on her mission about a sacrament meeting talk from two years ago by the guy who was killed - who at the time was a missionary serving in Utah county.

        http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...ml?id=18755105
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

        Comment

        • Eddie
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 8098

          #5
          Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          this is kinda crazy - CBer actually typed an e-mail to his daughter on her mission about a sacrament meeting talk from two years ago by the guy who was killed - who at the time was a missionary serving in Utah county.

          http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...ml?id=18755105
          That's a good read. Thanks for sharing - sad for the kid's family.

          Comment

          Working...