Why cut taxes?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omaha 680
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 11182

    #451
    It's all hilarious, but the lawsuit in the best part. When I heard Cuomo talking about that this morning I literally laughed out loud. Unconstitutional, you say? GTFO.

    Comment

    • Moliere
      One man.....one pie
      • Oct 2009
      • 27886

      #452
      Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
      It's all hilarious, but the lawsuit in the best part. When I heard Cuomo talking about that this morning I literally laughed out loud. Unconstitutional, you say? GTFO.
      They effin' sound like the hillbilly tea partiers. Bizzaro world.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

      Comment

      • Topper
        Pre-Historic Man
        • Nov 2011
        • 11764

        #453
        Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
        Thank you! Please share your opinion at:

        Brian Moynihan
        Bank of America
        100 N Tryon St
        Charlotte, NC 28202
        BofA sucks. It sucks for employees and sucks for consumers. You need to go to a good bank, Dude.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

        Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

        Comment

        • Uncle Ted
          The Big 12 money shot.
          • Apr 2010
          • 28853

          #454
          I didn't know that athletes, actors, writers, producers and directors were considered the middle class...
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • Clark Addison
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 10312

            #455
            Originally posted by Topper View Post
            BofA sucks. It sucks for employees and sucks for consumers. You need to go to a good bank, Dude.
            If you identify a better position at a better bank, I will be happy to look into it!

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37987

              #456
              Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              I didn't know that athletes, actors, writers, producers and directors were considered the middle class...
              Lol, that's great.

              Where is OrangeUte when you need him to stand up for Babs [Streisand]?
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • Uncle Ted
                The Big 12 money shot.
                • Apr 2010
                • 28853

                #457








                Who's with Hellboy!?! Don't pay your taxes!
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • Shaka
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 10450

                  #458
                  Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post








                  Who's with Hellboy!?! Don't pay your taxes!
                  Worked for Wesley Snipes.

                  Comment

                  • Uncle Ted
                    The Big 12 money shot.
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 28853

                    #459
                    GOP'ers buying votes...

                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • Uncle Ted
                      The Big 12 money shot.
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 28853

                      #460
                      Apple is going to pay $38 billion in taxes... and will be hiring 20,000 new employees:

                      It looks like Apple is bringing back home nearly all of its $250 billion in foreign cash

                      Apple just announced on Wednesday it will bring back hundreds of billions of dollars from overseas to fund investment in the U.S.


                      "Apple, already the largest US taxpayer, anticipates repatriation tax payments of approximately $38 billion as required by recent changes to the tax law. A payment of that size would likely be the largest of its kind ever made," the company said in the release.


                      Using the new 15.5 percent repatriation tax rate, the $38 billion tax payment disclosed by Apple means they are planning a $245 billion repatriation.
                      [...]
                      https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/17/it-l...eign-cash.html
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Moliere
                        One man.....one pie
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 27886

                        #461
                        Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        Apple is going to pay $38 billion in taxes... and will be hiring 20,000 new employees:


                        https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/17/it-l...eign-cash.html
                        Territorial tax system FTW!!!
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                        Comment

                        • Uncle Ted
                          The Big 12 money shot.
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 28853

                          #462
                          The new 1040 is democrat friendly...

                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • old_gregg
                            scaly man fish
                            • Nov 2009
                            • 16915

                            #463
                            Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            The new 1040 is democrat friendly...

                            good meme
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                            Comment

                            • Uncle Ted
                              The Big 12 money shot.
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 28853

                              #464
                              I wonder if that tax cut is going to have an impact on the upcoming election and Drumpf's economy approval rating....

                              -k9rTAdswimRExKmUtaH3FaPKeSdtPSe1PBEi62Azn8.jpg

                              https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...nomy-6182.html
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • beefytee
                                Board eye candy
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 7542

                                #465
                                But deficit hawks seem to have become an endangered species in Washington, apparently outnumbered by the deficit shruggers, who’ve grown inured to the prophecies of impending budget doom.
                                ABC News is your trusted source on political news stories and videos. Get the latest coverage and analysis on everything from the Trump presidency, Senate, House and Supreme Court.

                                Comment

                                Working...