No announcement yet.

Hollywood, heal thyself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis from Head of the Class. He's now a major producer for Nickelodeon. This one could be the worse than Weinstein.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
      Dennis from Head of the Class. He's now a major producer for Nickelodeon. This one could be the worse than Weinstein.
      You're not joking. https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2...t-nickelodeon/

Comment

• "Dirtbag bingo cards".

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          "Dirtbag bingo cards".

That's a funny tweet. The Fish allegations are also kind of funny. The worst one being that he grabbed a woman around the neck 10 years ago and left a red mark (no one used the term strangle) and that he said one woman's lipstick tube looked like a dildo. He also rubbed a few women's shoulders without their permission.

Okay, he's not a great guy, but it seems like HuffPo and others are now looking for any semi-major figure that has every uttered the word "dildo" at the office to string up.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            Louis CK’s accusers were about 3 months too early to be believed I guess.
            It's all about timing. Here is actress Constance Wu's scathing indictment of the Academy to even nominate Casey Affleck for Best Actor for Manchestor by the Sea. Before Affleck won. If the nomination had happened this year instead of last year...?

Comment

• Another hypocrisy: It took Netflix two days to cancel House of Cards when a 32 year old accusation came to light about Spacey. But Netflix just ordered another season of The Ranch, starring Danny Masterson, accused and investigated by the LAPD for raping 4 women between 2001 and 2003. These rapes were similar and were disturbing. (Google Donkey punch) The cases are with the DA's office to decide whether they are going to seek and indictment.

Perhaps the difference is that there is much more abuse that is recent and happened on the Netflix HOC set and will come out in the future, and Netflix producers were aware of these accusations. Whereas Netflix just purchases The Ranch from a separate production company.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                (Google Donkey punch)
                I'm not going to fall for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                  I'm not going to fall for that.
                  How bout Dirty Sanchez?

Comment

• You guys see the news this morning on Harvey Weinstein? Apparently, he hired ex-Mossad agents to dig up dirt on his accusers or reporters who were about to expose him and use that information to threaten them to keep silent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

You guys see the news this morning on Harvey Weinstein? Apparently, he hired ex-Mossad agents to dig up dirt on his accusers or reporters who were about to expose him and use that information to threaten them to keep silent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      The guy is a piece of work. So disgusting.

Comment

You guys see the news this morning on Harvey Weinstein? Apparently, he hired ex-Mossad agents to dig up dirt on his accusers or reporters who were about to expose him and use that information to threaten them to keep silent.
                        Well that's 100% his M.O. Exactly nobody is surprised by that. Gee- I hope that sex addiction rehab that works for exactly nobody worked after a week.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Here is the article that broke the story:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...-army-of-spies

Good heavens. What an evil guy.

Comment

• So now Kevin Spacey has now checked himself into the same sex addiction country club rehab that Harvey Weinstein is receiving "treatment". After the 45-day program they should be all "cured".
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Instead of going to the PR Push Sex Addiction Clinic, he should have pulled a Polanski and gone to France. Because NYC is looking for an indictment I believe Weinstein can be restricted from leaving the country.

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/07/manha...ent-next-week/
                              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Add Mariah Carey to the list...

Mariah Carey's former security guard 'threatens to sue singer for sexual harassment and referring to him as a Nazi skinhead... and claims she owes him over $200k'

Michael Anello - the former security guard for Mariah Carey - is threatening the singing sensation with legal action, claiming she sexually harassed him, humiliated him and owes him money, according to TMZ.

The founder of Anello Security & Consulting - who has been an 'Executive Protection Agent' since 2006 - has made allegations that the Hero singer, 47, told him he was a 'Nazi skinhead' and that she has an outstanding bill owed to his firm for $221,329.51.
                                [...]
                                Specifically, this refers to an alleged incident that took place during a trip to Cabo San Lucas.

It's written that Mariah asked Anello up to her room to move some of her luggage, only to find her 'wearing a see-through negligee that was open'.
                                [...]
                                http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...s-sue-her.html

After watching her 'Touch my Body' vid I thought that is how Mariah usually answers the door.
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X