They are a creative people.

Comment

• Originally posted by snowcat View Post
          This showed up in my twitter feed this morning:

I hate seeing that bastard's face

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            I hate seeing that bastard's face
            It's insensitive of me, but I don't mind the one with the fresh bullet hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
              It's insensitive of me, but I don't mind the one with the fresh bullet hole.
              that was a fake
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                that was a fake
                Yes, but I still enjoyed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  I can’t believe this is still a thing.
                  I think "losing everything" being defined as having a multimillion dollar athletic apparel deal without risking immediate injury or long term disability on the field is a new thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                    I think "losing everything" being defined as having a multimillion dollar athletic apparel deal without risking immediate injury or long term disability on the field is a new thing.
                    the use of "losing everything" is just Trumpologists working extra hard to try to show someone is being punished for not being loyal to dear leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      the use of "losing everything" is just Trumpologists working extra hard to try to show someone is being punished for not being loyal to dear leader.
                      Can we just agree that Kaep and anyone protesting his protest are idiots and move on?

Comment

Can we just agree that Kaep and anyone protesting his protest are idiots and move on?
                        whether it's right or not for players to do this should really be between themselves and their employer. And it actually wasn't much of an issue with the NFL or NFL teams until Trump decided to make it a big deal, long after it was really even an issue anyone else was noticing anymore. Trump is nothing but garbage because he works so hard to divide the country for his own political gain, as he sees it. In my view, that's the complete opposite of what a President's job is.
                        Last edited by BlueK; 09-04-2018, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Yes! So stipulated.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

What? I genuinely don't follow this.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                              What? I genuinely don't follow this.
                              Well, I'm making the assumption that the Bin Laden meme is mostly being circulated by Trumpologists. Is that incorrect? Whatever you think of Kaepernick, he's not an evil terrorist.
                              Last edited by BlueK; 09-04-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

whether it's right or not for players to do this should really be between themselves and their employer. And it actually wasn't much of an issue with the NFL or NFL teams until Trump decided to make it a big deal, long after it was really even an issue anyone else was noticing anymore. Trump is nothing but garbage because he works so hard to divide the country for his own political gain, as he sees it. In my view, that's the complete opposite of what a President's job is.
                                Did I say it was "right" or not? It's dumb, but I absolutely think he has the right to be dumb, hence my calling the counter protestors idiots as well.

Do you not think claiming he has "lost everything" in a lucrative Nike ad campaign is a little ridiculous?

Comment

Working...
                                X