Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    I'll differ with you on that.

What i don't get is how Flynn could have done what he did. It is so far over the ethical/legal line that it's mind blowing. Trump keeps saying he's a good guy. No, not really.
    And THAT was the guy leading the 'lock her up' chants at the GOP convention! Yeah- what a stand up guy. Sure, the Russians could have hacked Hilary's server to get classified info... or they could just f*king ASK Donald Trump during their meeting in the Oval Office.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      I'll differ with you on that.

What i don't get is how Flynn could have done what he did. It is so far over the ethical/legal line that it's mind blowing. Trump keeps saying he's a good guy. No, not really.
      Just to clarify, my point was only that Wuap's statement that Flynn couldn't be prosecuted for treason becasue he was working with an ally is not necessarily true. Jonathan Pollard was sentenced to Life for espionage on behalf of Israel. That's all.

I agree with MBN here; Flynn is not a good guy at all.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
          The usual suspects on fb supporting Trump/frequent pro-Trump posters are quiet as shit right now.
          Really? Not on my fb feed. They are doubling and tripling down, just like I would expect them to.

I haven't posted anything political since election night, but can I just say how completely disgusted I am with this constant, irrational, blatant and unproductive witch hunt against President Trump by the media, the establishment, and all those who align themselves with the Clintons, Schumers, Pelosis, Watters, etc.?! How embarrassing that we have so many obstructionists and selfish anti-Americans in our own government!! ���������� That said, I am very proud of our President for staying the course and doing whatever he can do amidst all the BS. We are SO lucky to have someone in there at least fighting for America and the way things ought to be! #standbackandgivetheguyachance !!
          BTW, while technically true that this guy hasn't posted anything political on his wall since the election, he does make dozens and dozens of comments on other people's political posts every single day. But clearly he thinks he has pretty much stayed above the fray until now.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I guess the silver lining of having to endure a Trump presidency is that the left is finally listening to the prophetic warnings of Whittaker Chambers and Mitt Romney.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              [COLOR=#800080]
              BTW, while technically true that this guy hasn't posted anything political on his wall since the election, he does make dozens and dozens of comments on other people's political posts every single day. But clearly he thinks he has pretty much stayed above the fray until now.
              Wow. Ask this guy what kind of air freshener he uses in his colon that has made it a livable space for so long!
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I don't think Trump will allow himself to go through the humiliation of impeachment. He will resign before it gets there. But with the speed of damaging information coming through now, that may be happening a lot sooner than anyone would have thought even just a couple of days ago.

Comment

Remember when Trump fired Comey and announced that we can all move on from the Russian investigation?

Comment

Wow. Ask this guy what kind of air freshener he uses in his colon that has made it a livable space for so long!
                    Here's what's the craziest to me. As of a month before the election, this guy was posting about how he was considering a vote for McMillan because he didn't really like Trump--his morals, his personality, his refusal to show his taxes, etc. But he couldn't bear the thought of his vote resulting in Hillary being elected. A few days later, he proclaimed himself clearly on the trump wagon, and has been an unabashed Trumper ever since. He's arguably the most in-on-Trump person I have the privilege to know, and if you met him today, you would never, ever suspect that he was considering not voting Trump just weeks before the general election.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Remember when Trump fired Comey and announced that we can all move on from the Russian investigation?
                      He's just running the government like a CEO! His business acumen is making him a supper efficient chief executive.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        Here's what's the craziest to me. As of a month before the election, this guy was posting about how he was considering a vote for McMillan because he didn't really like Trump--his morals, his personality, his refusal to show his taxes, etc. But he couldn't bear the thought of his vote resulting in Hillary being elected. A few days later, he proclaimed himself clearly on the trump wagon, and has been an unabashed Trumper ever since. He's arguably the most in-on-Trump person I have the privilege to know, and if you met him today, you would never, ever suspect that he was considering not voting Trump just weeks before the general election.
                        Wow. You've described my Aunt perfectly.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

It's coming so fast now that the Trump apologist articles you can find on realclearpolitics can't keep up. Even most of the ones posted this morning are arguing with information that is already disproven/obsolete.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                            It's coming so fast now that the Trump apologist articles you can find on realclearpolitics can't keep up. Even most of the ones posted this morning are arguing with information that is already disproven/obsolete.
                            Pshaw... I am sure Uncle Ted could teach them a thing or two.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Pshaw... I am sure Uncle Ted could teach them a thing or two.
                              Agree. He is a rare talent. Writing that stuff while maintaining an air of not being a real Trump supporter isn't easy to do.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                Just to clarify, my point was only that Wuap's statement that Flynn couldn't be prosecuted for treason becasue he was working with an ally is not necessarily true. Jonathan Pollard was sentenced to Life for espionage on behalf of Israel. That's all.

I agree with MBN here; Flynn is not a good guy at all.
                                Yeah, he is a democrat! What do you expect?
                                Last edited by Uncle Ted; 05-18-2017, 11:48 AM.
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X